[A] LF guild to start playing classic

Hi

I made this character on release day but I had no-one to play with so I quickly quit playing again. I’m looking for a social, friendly, super active guild to play with.

I want to play Alliance, realm doesn’t matter as long as it’s not a PVP realm. I will probably roll a hunter.

When I’m 60, I’d like to raid. I can deal with being on a filler spot if there’s no space.

The social aspect of the game is the most important for me. I want to be in a relaxed, friendly, chill environment. No elitism and stuff like that. Activity should be high. Would prefer a guild with an active Discord.

1 Like

Hi there, The Order of Azeroth may fit your requirements. We value a friendly, mature atmosphere and our raids are well organised and well led. We’re on Mirage Raceway EU

We have a very active, very diverse social community and our raid is 8/8 BWL and our Raid times are:

• Thursday: 20:00 (GMT+1)
  • Sunday: 19:00 (GMT+1)

If you are interested in learning more or want to join us, you can visit our website at theorderofazeroth DOT com

To speak to an Officer in-game, contact:

• Bhalgrim
  • Daggermane
  • Rainha

Hey! We may be what you’re looking for (however sadly we are on pvp) have a look though x

Have a look at our recruitment thread: 🐸 [A] Noggenfogger <Wall Rose> Casual Raiding Guild (and a little crazy)

If it appeals to you i’ll see you on the other side! :slight_smile:

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.