[A] LF HC Guild on a populated alliance server

Hey I’m looking for a HC raiding guild on alliance preferably on a populated server (will transfer) due to auction house prices etc, I’m a friendly guy (age 25 with bad hearing) from Norway who sits inside all day playing games and I have played WoW alone for about 2 years now due to guild drama (Gleader was spreading lies about ppl in guild for little to no reason after they left guild, i do not like that kind of attitude) and I am looking for a friendly home where I can enjoy playing with other like minded ppl, I respect ppl for whom and what they stand for so I get along with almost anyone :slight_smile:

in the process of gearing my character since i stopped playing 2 months after Shadowlands release due to friends stopped playing and no guild :stuck_out_tongue:

** If you are concerned if I’m good or bad and might not fit this might help you out **
I’m an outlaw rogue with heroic raidining experience and mythic from legion. I’ve played since cataclysm and done raiding since MoP where i for the first time got a HC clear and killed garrosh, ever since i have cleared current patch content on HC when ever i have played (i played on/off allot for a while). I also have allot of mythic+ experience where most of it comes from legion and a little bit from BfA, I’m dedicated to the raids and the ppl i do it with.

Hope to hear from someone :smiley:
Discord: Naizu#7680 (P.M or i might not notice)
Bnet: Humaniat#2565