[A] LF Late(er) Night Raiding Guild

I'm looking to get into raiding for bfa but finding it really difficult to find a guild who's raid times fit in with my work schedule. I usually can't commit to a solid few hours of gameplay until about 9pm realm time at the earliest. I may be able to start slightly earlier on Monday's and Tuesday's at around 8pm realm time but from what I can tell not many guilds run these days probably due to the weekly reset.

Currently maining rogue however do intend to lvl an alt probably a healer. Gear score 344 as of this posting - unfortunately my holiday has coincided with the bfa raid / M+ release and so I feel a little bit behind at the moment.

I'm sensible and have raided in previous expansions (albeit years ago) so have some experience - I am willing and able to learn tactics etc. And really hoping to find a guild that I can fit in to.

Terror - Aggramar

If you feel I could fit into your guild then happy to speak more in depth in game or over teamspeak etc.
Hey, did you end up finding a guild that raids from 2100 st? I'm pretty much in the same boat.
Hiya Terror!

The Phoenix Reborn is currently recruiting and our raids start at 9pm realm time on Thursdays and a little earlier at 8:30 on Sundays. You are very welcome to come along a little later though if you can't make it dead on time!

Beargrillz I've also commented on your post too so if either of you are interested in having a chat please get in touch :D

Main recruitment thread:
https://eu.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/17613742449