[A] LF raiding Guild

Hello.

I am currently looking for a nice guild to raid with now or in 9.1, I play on a mage (225 ilvl) and currently focusing on my DH (218), curved with high rio

Hey Lasiaf - Llamageddon (alliance, Silvermoon) is looking to recruit a couple of dps to round out our roster for 9.1.

We enjoy having good progression, but also like to have fun whilst clearing raid, running M+ and generally just hanging out.

Our goals are AOTC each tier - raid days are Wednesdays and Sundays 8pm - 11pm ST, although at the moment we’re just running the skip on Wednesdays whilst Nathria is on farm and 9.1 feels like it is taking so many years.

Happy to have a chat - dm me on discord if interested - iamafajita#5320 , or bnet - annafajita#2709. Hope the guild hunt goes well either way :slight_smile:

Hey Lasif!

I think I could offer what you are looking for.

Remix - Silvermoon Alliance.

Looking for more dps for 9.1.
We’re a social bunch and do a lot of key during off days.
Active discord, good enviroment, friendly atmosphere.

We raid on Wednesday/Monday 7pm-10pm with an optional alt raid on friday. At the moment we’re doing a full clear on HC nathria on wednesday.

Our goal for raiding is to get AotC and progress as far as we can into mythic.

Add me on bnet and lets talk some more: Raski#21503

Check us out and lets have a chat if youre interested

Hey there. Feel free to give us a try

[A] <L E G I O N> is recruiting

Regards

Drogonne

Hi Lasiaf, what kind of guild are you looking for, are you focusing on mostly raiding or m+ too, are you looking for CE or just some bosses in Mythic, do you favour atmosphere or progress? Add me for a chat if you are still looking perhaps :slight_smile: Asta#2730

Hi Lasiaf,

Have a look at our Guild if your still looking:

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.