[A] LF TBC Guild - Prot Pally & Ele Sham

Hello! Me and my fiancé played since Vanilla, with our actual hardcore raiding starting in WotLK, but we never cleared the entire content of TBC. Lately we raided on retail in a hardcore guild until a few weeks back when SLG Mythic got the best of our people.

In Classic, we raided up until AQ when we stopped (since Shadowlands came out). Now, with the return of TBClassic, we want to get to it and do some raiding and see the whole content.

I will be playing Prot Pally and he will be playing Ele Shaman. We’re looking for a semi-casual guild who’s raiding about 2 times a week (can be once as well). We are going to have a fresh start on the server but we will build ourselves up to the point of having pre-raid bis and such.

If any guild is interested, even if you are more casual, let us know. We are not interested in hardcore/elitistic guilds who try to gain server first and such.

Thanks!

Contact me at Jester#9984 (discord) or send an in-game mail to Pallyallyguy on Earthshaker

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.