A little help please

Hey all,

I’m very new to WoW, and I’m currently world questing in the normal 120 places, my question is now that 8.2 has come, and I literally have no idea what’s going on should I still be questing in the normal zones before 8.2? I’m currently trying to grind rep with the honour bound to carry on with my war campaign but am I wasting my time? Could someone take a look at my profile and give me some pointers as to what I should be doing? Much appreciated. Thank you.

What do you wish to work towards? Gear or story progression? In case of the first one, you should move to the new zone as soon as possible, since there’s basically free 385 gear being handed out. As for the latter, you should finish the story bits you’re doing right now, and continue onward to the new content when you’re finished with that.

A possibly helpful pointer: there is an achievement called Battle of Azeroth Pathfinder. You can find it in the exploration achievement category, and it has two parts. Have you finished the first part yet? If not, have you finished the “Ready for war” and “Zandalar forever!” parts? In case you haven’t, focus on completing those for now. If you have completed them, then I would not necessarily bother with the rest of the requirements for now. Just make sure you do the daily WQ cache to get some reputation. I don’t know what your reputation is at currently, but champions of azeroth rep is pretty important alongside “The Honorbound”.

Move at your own pace. I would still consider doing the intro quests for nazjatar, since it unlocks a new mechanic after a couple of quests. You can continue the Nazjatar storyline when you feel like you’re ready, but like I said, I’d strongly advise to do the introductory ones.

2 Likes

Thank you bud, I’ll take a look into it, can I start the new zones though even though I’m still trying to do the war campaign before 8.2 hit?

Yes. War Campaign is not required.

I’m not sure whether you need World Quests unlocked. You didn’t need that on the PTR, but I haven’t heard it confirmed on live. Nazjatar would be pretty pointless if you don’t have World Quests anyway.

1 Like

I do have world quests in the zones before 8.2 hit, so I guess I’ll have world quests in the new zones? If so how do I get there lol?

You should have got a pop-up.

Look for this quest in your quest log:

Also look in your Adventure Guide (button on the bottom bar, middle-right side) and see if it’s offered there.

If it’s not there, talk to Nathanos on the ship and see if he wants to chat.

If none of those work, post again and I or someone will go have a look at what could be blocking you.

1 Like

Hi,

Ok so I’ve done the opening quest on Nazjatar which then sent me to a frozen dawarf which tells me to “Return to me when you have finished aiding Azeroth” and I have no world quests on Nazjatar, so I have nothing else to do? Any ideas?

Read here and check where you are in the sequence

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.