A little help with Baa'l pet

Hello guys,

Can anyone tell me what would be the minimum level I need to defeat this pet? Do I really need level 25? I am not into pet battles but I want waist of time so I need this done.

Thx!

According to comments on Wowhead and YouTube, you do need at least one level 25 pet to defeat Baa’l.

After being weakened by Uuna, he is not hard to beat, though having Dragonkin damage will be helpful.

You can buy your first 25 by getting your Draenor Garrison to Level 3. Then a quest pops up that rewards you an Ultimate Battle-Training Stone, that levels one pet to 25 instantly. That is one way for you to get a pet to 25 quickly.

Without that stone, this video shows the fastest method for getting one level 25 pet

Once you have a level 25 pet, any level 25 pet, you can buy other level 25 pets from the Auction House, so you won’t actually have to level more.

I don’t know the battle, but it seems to me a Mechanical Pandaren Dragonling would be good. Also a Cinder Pup. Both of these are reasonably priced pets you can buy on the AH.

Once you have any level 25 pet, you can learn any cageable level 25. You can also buy a level 1, give it to a friend or any pet battler, and have them upgrade it to 25 for you, then trade it back to you.
Remember, you must have an upgraded Uuna, or must bring someone who has Uuna, to weaken Baa’l before battling him.

2 Likes

Thx for the help. Going to try the Garrison route!

EDIT: I already had my Garrison at lvl 3. All i had to do is pick up the quest and get my lvl 25 pet… I can’t tank you enough! You saved me so much time.

2 Likes

One further thought.

If you have a friend who battles, they could lend you level 25 pets just for this, and you could give them back afterwards, OR

having bought a couple of level 25s at the AH, you could sell them back after using them, if you’re short of gold.

However, DO PLEASE KEEP at least one level 25 pet in your roster, so that if you ever again need to do something like this, you can do the same trick of buying or borrowing level 25 pets.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.