[A] Looking for a Late Night Guild - Or to start one

Hey there!

So, as it says in the title, I am looking for a Late-Night Guild to run some Content with, at the very latest at the start of Shadowlands, as most Guilds’ Raid Starts are just too early for me (I work alternating shifts and thus can only Raid starting 11pm GMT+1)

A little bit about me, I’m a very laidback 23 year old guy from Germany, having played WoW on and off for about 10 or so years. My latest break has been from shortly after the relase of BfA until a few weeks ago.

With my Previous Guild I had managed to clear the first two bosses of Mythic Uldir before taking my break from the game.

Now, as I said, my preferred Raidtime would be starting at 11pm GMT+1. As for Characters, I currently have this Warrior (Fury/Arms right now as I just don’t have the gear to tank) and a DPS Demon Hunter both with Gear around the 435 Mark.
Other than that, I have a Holy Paladin, a Rogue, a Mage and a Hunter that all are basically freshly capped - Gotta have more characters to keep farming Invincible :smiley:

Now, as I have mentioned in the title, I also wouldn’t mind starting a completely new Guild from scratch, provided I find the right people.

Either way, my goals are to get into Mythic Raiding properly, pushing as far as possible, as well as running Mythic+ and a bit of PvP as well.

As for the Server, I play on Argent Dawn, but changing to another Server is not an issue at all, provided I get along with people.

If you wanna talk more, feel free to add me on
Discord: DrTriForce#5720
Battlenet: Qutut#1544

There are plenty of night guilds on Silvermoon [Alliance]
Night Vision, AnV, Retro, Zion

Join Silvermoon - we have cookies