(A) Looking for friendly guild, adult atmosphere

Hey All

Mid 40’s gamer here who has been playing wow since launch in 04. I recently as of about 2 weeks ago stopped playing my 17 year old account on a US server and started one on the EU side. Working and focusing on one toon a hunter.

I am looking for a place where I can have a good time with people who are mature enough to treat people like adults but still know how to have fun and share a laugh. So basically not a toxic, drama filled place where personal attacks are allowed. If this is you’re guild its not for me.

I have no plans on end game content BEFORE dragonflight as I am currently leveling nice and slowly and chasing down all the achievements again, pets, and mounts from scratch. I would like to raid in next expansion but it would have to be on days Monday through Thursday. Weekends are out for me. I work from home so can be on a lot. As far as a raid team goes I would like one that is casual to a point. Looks to clear heroic but not so hard core you treat people like crap or will die if you can not finish the content the first three weeks it is out. I have no problem getting on discord and chatting.

So if I sound like the type of person you like in the guild you run hit me up let’s talk

PokerProDrm#1756

Not sure why it had me post as my classic toon but this post is for retail.

Pokerpro - This sounds exactly like me, although I’m 30 and played since TBC.
I’ve got several 60 toons and this is my second time server-transferring due low population. See, I’ve been on Bronzebeard EU since Wrath came out and after clearing the Firelands Raid I was burnt out, then spent several years as a student and work AFK instead. Now returning to wow and Bronzebeard EU is, well, fairly dead sadly.

I did just join a guild called Ancient Souls. Might want to check them out. Do not know much yet but seem laid back which is what I like.

Hey, just moved to this server with the hope of setting up a friendly, active guild.

The idea is to create a guild that’s stress free and for those who play when time allows it. If the door goes and you’re AFK for 10 minutes during a run - no dramas! Real life can and will get in the way and that’s okay.

I only set the guild up last week, and I still need to level up, set the guild up properly etc.

But if this sounds of interest, let me know! Would be looking for like minded people as above, as well as anyone wishing to help the guild run and with recruitment

Sure I will join send me a friend request PokerProDrm#1756

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.