[A] <Lucky> recruiting for TBC

Hello there

Lucky is a newly formed guild on Nethergarde Keep with our eyes set on TBC.
Formed by a small core of friends with experience across all expansions of WoW endgame and PvP, we hope to build a solid roster for raiding in a laid-back atmosphere. While we will not be min-maxing and going for speedrun times, we do wish to be serious enough about our raids that we can enjoy the content of TBC to its fullest.

Schedule will be 2 nights a week from 8-11pm server time. Days will be determined according to our roster as it builds.
Being somewhat casual, we do not wish to make use of a loot council, but will instead go the old tried & tested way of regular DKP.

Since our focus is the next expansion, and the guild is newly formed, we have no ambition of raiding the remaining content of Classic Vanilla, but rather choose to focus our current attention on preparing for Outlands.

If you know that you’ll want to raid in TBC, but currently have noone to do it with, add me on battlenet Sha1yen#2314 and give me a whisper, I’m always up for a chat about what we wish the create with Lucky.

We’re currently open for all roles and classes.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.