[A] M+ - Mythic Mates

Hello everyone,
I’ve been trying to find players or a community to do keystones with for quite a while, found very few but still had to do a lot with random groups, which I’m absolutely no fan of.
The only big english speaking community seems to be always full, so I thought, I’d try to start a new one in hopes to find enough players to do what we all like to do in a friendly environment: m+
I’d like to build up an active community for people new to m+ (lower keystones) aswell as more experienced players to do higher keystones in a friendly and chilled atmosphere, without the toxic players you find in your average PUG group.

So, I’ll just leave the invite link here for everyone who is interested. It’s a blizzard group, so you’ll just have to join once for all your toons. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Just joined :slight_smile:

well, we’re 3 people so far, could use some (many) more :slight_smile:

Interesting, i might join u, we seem to sometimes lack a person or two for our key runs, would be nice to have someone to ask instead of having to pug. Now i just have to remember to join when i get online :blush:

Might join this when i get home over the weekend (if i remember)

Very interested in joining, I will keep in touch as soon as I log in

This may just keep me from quitting :wink:

Sadly people keep leaving, which keeps us from groing, we’re 6 people right now. I’ll start trying to do some keys in a few days (been kinda busy the last couple of days)
if you want to join, that’s awesome, be welcome, but be a little patient as we grow very slowly right now.

I left after joining as, while people where online, there was no chat, no interaction of any kind for 2 days. If you want your community to grow, I’d suggest putting a little effort in when people do join. Even if it’s just to say hello and welcome.

I keep foregtting to join! Will try to remember :slight_smile:

Just on a side note, it takes time to get a community up and running and it doesnt just happen by itself. Try to say hello every time u log on, ask how ppl are doing and if u can help out with anything. I’ve been in many communities where ppl basically never speak except maybe some LF tank for this key and so on and i never stay cause the social part is so important. If a few ppl get the chatter going, more will jump in. And its always more fun to run keys with ppl u feel u know a little bit. (this is aimed at everyone that is in the community or joins, not just the leader)

Edit: realised its a Battlenet community, so i’ve joined it now :slight_smile:

Gallowglass, most people forget to add the community to their chatwindow, or miss messages while they’re busy with something. I usually reply to everyone but I don’t always follow the chat when I’m doing a m+ or pvp.