[A] Mage LFG

Hello,

I hope you are doing well and having a nice day. I just hit a new level 60 character on the EU servers. I came over from America and was not able to transfer anything over, so I had to start fresh. I am a 27-year old master’s student. I am looking for a tight-knit community that enjoys playing the game together. I am really into anything, such as M+, PvP, world PvP, Raiding, etc. I am not looking for anything incredibly hardcore, unless the community is solid and friendly.

Prefer staying Alliance and willing to server transfer.

I do have experience with mythic raiding and heroic raiding. Some achievements include:

Normal & Heroic Firelands Full Clear (Cata)
Normal & Heroic (2/8) Dragon Soul (Cata)
Heroic Hellfire Citadel (WoD)
Heroic & Mythic (4/10) Nighthold (Legion)
Heroic & Mythic (4/9) ToS (Legion)
Heroic & Mythic (8/11) AtB (Legion)
Heroic & Mythic (6/8) Eternal Palace (BFA)
Heroic & Mythic (6/12) Ny’alotha (BFA)

If interested, my battle tag is: Cartoonz#1835

Hello. Hope you are doing well.

Hello. Still looking!

Hey there. Hope you’re enjoying the change. I run a guild on silvermoon called . We’re small in numbers atm but I’m hoping to build that. The bonus of which though is that we’re pretty tight knit. Not sure on your playtimes but we tend to be later Eu. Run m+, random battlegrounds, old content and hoping to get back into raiding. If we’re of interest, you can catch me on bnet (Neilz666#2597) or on discord (Shimrock#7160)

Alliance guild, outland

Hi! Still looking!

Hey there!

I run a guild on Outland, currently 8/10 and looking to push CE in the next tier.
If you’re interested in that could you hit me up on discord so we can have a chat?
My discord is Dim#7864

Hello. Still looking!