[A] Malicious (Newly formed) is recruiting!

Hello everyone!

Malicious is a newly formed guild who are currently recruiting all classes and roles to form a solid team for raiding and mythic+. We are increasing our member count each day, and even already taking the lower geared members with us in mythic+ to gear them ready for when we begin raiding.

We aren’t like any other guilds, we don’t have hundreds of members who don’t talk to each other. We have members who have met through the guild and are already using their talents and skills to help others out. We are beginning to build a solid team and we want YOU to join us in our journey.

We are creating a brand, Malicious Gaming, in which we want our members to be a part of and to not only build the best team Alliance has to offer, (come on, most world first guilds are horde, let’s change that), we are also building a brand which each member will benefit from, trust me.

Also when raiding with us, you don’t spend a single copper, everything will be supplied even in mythic+, so don’t worry about that! We are also creating gold making guides to build your gold personally so the gameplay experience is better.

EACH MEMBER IS UNIQUE TO US.

If you fancy a change and a journey you will remember and enjoy, I am here to make sure that happens!

Message me on Khadgar (Jáy) (you can create the á by pressing ctrl + alt + a) or you can join our discord server: BABW4X .

Contact me direct: Renegade#2268

We look forward to hearing from you!

Kind regards,
Jay.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.