[A] <Memories of the dog> is looking for joining/merging with a pve-focused guild

Hi there!

We (A small group of 7-8 active friends) are looking for joining/merging with a guild so we dont need to pug our raids. we’ve done 9/10 in normal Castle Nathria and had to pug to fill up the raid.

About us: We are all swedish players in the age of 29 and above but we have no problem of joining an english speaking guild. most of us has been playing wow on and off since wow released back in 2004 so we’ve known each other for quite some time =)

What we are looking for: A mature guild that takes raiding seriously but also understands that real life has has to be prioritised sometimes aswell.
we’d prefer raiding 2 days a week and we’ve been raiding on wednesays and sundays but we are not impossible of changing our raiding days.

So if there are any guilds out there that is in a similar situation as us that needs to pug to fill up there raids and wants to have a stable raiding roster to clear out hc raiding, feel free to hit me up with a pm in game so we can discuss further

Best regards, Andefattig

Hi

My guild was formed on 17.12.20 the guild is brand new and we are called Savages. The guild is international and we speak in English We are still looking for a few players to fill our raid team with.

The long term goal is to get CE in all raid tiers. Our raid days are WEDNESDAY/THURSDAY/SUNDAY from 20:00 till 22:30 server time with an option to extend the raid till 23:00.

We also push mythic+ keys so if anyone is interested in joining us to push keys then you are welcome.

If you are interested please don’t hesitate to contact me so we can talk details.

Contact me on my main Jogra.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.