(A)< Midlife Crisis > is recruiting!

Midlife Crisis is looking for new members to join our ranks for BFA!

Midlife Crisis has been around on Kilrogg for ages and has always been a casual, friendly, warm and mature guild for people who like enjoying the content at their own pace and with friendly people around to help out whenever needed.
We aim for a memberbase age 30+ but if you think you would fit in nicely while being younger, give us a shout anyway.

We raid 2 evenings a week, usually thursday and sunday 21:00-23:00 ST and are currently working on clearing normal with our eyes set on starting heroic soon.
We have no attendance rules as we take raiding casually and for fun.
As long as you know what you are doing and come with a flask and some food and some good jokes over voicecomms, those are all the rules we have ;)

We also have an active playerbase who loves playing M+ and alot of us are up for pushing keys to see how high we can get allthough, again, in a relaxed atmosphere.

In short, if you like some nice relaxed and casual raiding/M+ or even just some regular world content but you like having nice people around you who are always up for a laugh, throw us an application and be welcome in Midlife Crisis!

Application can be made on our website: https://mlc.enjin.com/recruitment
or by contacting either of the following officers:
bnet:
NoxInvictus#2456
Kurenai#2273

If you have any further questions, feel free to contact us and we'll be happy to answer!

Hi Umbrolph Nagrand from vanilla times umbrolph #2123 need for guild, You are perfect. Rogue 120 and alts. Is ages I wanted to join this mature guild. I am 65, Can I?

I did an application but i hear no one can you please answer?

Hi there are you still recruiting for people?