[A] [Mirage Raceway] <Inception> | Recruiting age 30+

Inception was founded at the start of Classic to form a guild for like-minded skilled veteran players ( Age 30+ ) who want to combine work, family and RL with progression raiding and the Classic WoW experience.

We recruit primarily persons - not simply characters - and put a lot of emphasis on personality, chemistry and the atmosphere of the guild. Inception has a very stable roster, and is likely a place you can call home…whether you are a casual player or a progression minded raider.

We are looking to add a few dedicated players that can commit to our two raid-evenings a week. Persons that have the mindset of a progression raider and fit in well with our team of like-minded people.

For our current raid team we are interested in:

• Caster DPS
  • Healer (any class)
  • Feral druid
  • Dps warrior

Any other classes can also apply and we will see if there is a fit.

Additionally, socials are always welcome, regardless! They are an intrinsically valuable part of the guild.

Raid hours:

Sun: 20:00-23:00
Tue: 20:00-23:00

Loot rules:
Shroud system (More info on discord on the application page)

Feel free to contact any of our officers or deputies, for more information.

Please note, we are located on Mirage Raceway server, on the Alliance side :slight_smile:

Still open for all classes, social as well as raiders.

We would still like to add some more members from generation X. Drop by and check us out :slight_smile: Plenty of room for social and casual members. Raider applications are welcome also.

We have room for a few more raiders.

• feral dps
  • mage / lock
  • healer
  • shadow priest

Open for socials and ranged dps :slight_smile:

Hello Mr Quelfurion,
In really interested in raiding and is in the process of leveling my fantastic hunter to 60 :slight_smile: I would like to raid and I can commit to play quiet a lot after the end of this month, I’m 45 and have my own company so I sometimes work abroad, so balance is the key. I also have a druid friend that might wanna tag along. Thanks for taking the time to read my post :smiley:

I think I misunderstood, you guys look for Wrath and not Classic era? Sorry in advance :slight_smile:

Good afternoon lads and ladies. Please give me a hint. I am up for rerolling to MR realm from near-dead Hydraxian Lords but unfortunately there’s no option of character transfer for me. So I am really eager to create and level a healer toon for raiding and other guild activities. Is it possible to apply for Inception membership right away, or should I level high enough first?

Speaking about myself, I am 41-years old NPP operator with family and two kids, with something like 1-2 (sometimes 3) raiding nights per week. I have been pretty much active in Vanilla gaming 2006-2011 but later on had to take a long break. Hope to hop in as quickly as possible. Will be very glad to hear from you.

The announcement is still available? Wanna join a raid guild with a spot on they main raid. Active ele/resto shamy.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.