[A] Mirage Raceway LF GUILD TBC Ally

Hi there, and thank you for checking out my post. :slight_smile:
I am Nokianor (Tom irl), I am 35 years old, married and a have a baby of 10 months as you read this. I played Vanilla, and everything after. But for me, TBC holds a special place in my heart. I am currently lvl 58 as you read this, just chilling, skilling, and getting up there inbetween family life and work life when i can.

Anyways to make my TBC vanilla story short:

The Vikings GM
PLASTIC GM Was top 3 for a while on progress on Nordassil server for a good ish while in TBC. I miss Palouf, my crazy French tank :stuck_out_tongue: And the crazy high hunter Snon and his tanking high brother whatever his name was :stuck_out_tongue:
Oiche Deithi, Oiche Deichi ish ish Cant remember how to spell it. *** Might have been Officer, not sure, cant remember.
Midnight Storm *** Might have been officer, not sure, cant remember.
The Gauntlet
I maybe even been in Godless for a little tiny while.

These guilds was on servers as Lightbringer and Nordrassil EU back in the days. Ally all of them.

Right now, i am looking for a laidback guild, where they understand that people have a life outside wow, and can attend raids when they can. A guild were people help out each other and have fun doing it.

And yes, i am ish tipsy + while writing this.

I just need a good guild.

Poke me @ Nokianor#2447 and sell your guild to me. :smiley:

Just made a veeeeeeeeeeery long story short. :wink:

Not that it matters, im from Norway!!

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.