(A) MOGRAINE - VITERA - World PvP Guild

Doesnt remind me of a hot stinking turd tbh

1 Like

First bounty against Quest, guild leader of TRAUMA, paid out in full to Longhorse, a level 79 Mage of the guild VITERA. The bounty was 1000g. This knighted him as the guild first “Assassin” rank.

Claim the next bounty. Join VITERA :bat:

:bat:
Most fun I had with the game in a very long time.
Highly recommend the guild If you’re interested in PVP.

:bat: Cheers to Longhorse, cheers to Vitera! :bat:
We are War!! :bat:

:bat: We are war :bat:

If you are standing against the Horde, the longer you keep away - the more you miss on completely unique and the best Alliance WPVP guild unity experience. :bat: VITERA :bat:

That feeling when you are just chilling and doing dailies at stormpeaks and vitera weakling dk attacks you and dies easily in 1vs1 combat. Lmao

LARP harder, 1v1 you’d just lose to any competent player, my friend had the privilege of being part of your Warsong Hold raid and you barely managed to kill him with 15 people before he killed one of yours. Actually sad to see “people” like you lmao

Try me.

“1v1 me bruh!” - random forum warrior.

Bring your guild to Stormwind, and dont come at 5 am in the morning when no ones online.

“forum warrior”
1 post

The only thing I’m bringing to Stormwind is a cleaning crew because it’s filled with poopoo (a.k.a. alliance)

Also it doesn’t matter what time I come, it’s a wasteland on this server anyway

I joined the guild recently and I strongly recommend if pvp is your thing.
We Are War

1 Like

We need more alliance on the server, lets go

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.