(A) MOGRAINE - VITERA - World PvP Guild

Ladies and gentleman, as some of you are aware, there’s this group going around slaughtering every man, woman, and child of the Horde.

They’re raiding their cities, destroying their villages, and attacking their homes. These new “demons”, you call them, the “bat-like monsters”, that take no prisoners, send a message to you all: run and hide when it gets dark.

And to our Alliance friends… join us and save yourselves while you can. After the damage we inflict, smacking the old wasps nest, the Horde will want revenge and they’ll come and take that out on you! It’s a viscious cycle.

Step forward those that will serve. For an army will be raised: https://youtu.be/y9a9BQWqlAc

HUNTING DEATH SQUADS
GUILD FIGHTS
ZONE DOMINATION
ASSASSINATIONS - ACTUAL BOUNTIES FOR GOLD
UNIQUE WPVP PROGRESSION SYSTEM
CITY ATTACKS AND DEFENSES
GANK YOUR WAY TO BECOME A NIGHTMARE!

Discord is a must.
WPVP>Everything else.

11 Likes

Just joined this guild, absolutely solid and loving it, great leadership, awesome guildies and a unique atmosphere.

4 Likes

Time of justice is at hand. The Horde has had their fun long enough. Vitera has only begun the onslaught. There is a new sheriff in town.

1 Like

If you like WPVP and slaughtering horde this is the guild for you.

1 Like

Who do we contact to join?

I’m online atm, if you would like an invite:)

Message someone from Vitera and they should be able to help you or at least direct you to an officer that’s online! :ok_hand:

If you’re on Mograine-A and not in this guild, you’re doing something wrong.
Come teach all the free transfer hordes from Gehennas a lesson that alliance is pvp king in wrath.
Doing pvp events raids/premade bgs every evening.

1 Like

I fight for this guild.

2 Likes

one whiff of me minj and ur all dead

What is your joining criteria?

:bat:If you enjoy seeing horde die by the bunch in Wpvp this is they guild to join :bat:
Events basically everyday :wink:

best time ive had in a very long time. this guild is lit :bat:

1 Like

Be max level, be active, love world pvp. No stern criteria, join and you and us we’ll see if it works out :wink:

Just to be curious about it, is there any horde counter guild? I see alot of active wpvp guild on Alliance.

To bad there isnt a horde on around it seems!

1 Like

It would be splendid to see more Horde WPVP guilds form and we would be happy to fight them.

This is an opportunity to make something of this server… something fun!

As of now there do seem to be a few that attack us. However, I dont think they’re purely WPvP focussed.

Hello this reminds me of my guild Honor Capped which was running for 12 years, keep up the good work.

Top tier guild, pretty edgy though :bat::bat::bat:

New member here, just joined. Highly recommend for any Alliance that love world PVP. Within an hour of joining, was participating in a guild event. 10/10

:bat:

I’d rather be stuck in a well surround by bats than zone filled with winged Vitera. Batman was a children’s fairytale compared!