[A]Molten Core pug Thursday 19th Sept, more info inside

This week’s MC is cancelled boys sorry for the incovenience

Greetings,

last week I didn’t organize the run that was planned because I was informed there was another person making a pug the same time as me, so decided to join him since he had hosted one the previous week.

However this time there will be a run on Thursday at 19:00. Invites will start at around 18:00 for anyone that wants to join early.

My goal is to keep doing pug runs in the future, so to avoid loot drama and in order to not waste time in the raid I made a loot spreadsheet for all the items that can drop in MC so people know beforehand.

Every item that drops in MC should be written at least one time in the spreadsheet, I didn’t add the same item that drops from multiple bosses twice etc.
Here is the link: https:// docs .google . com /spreadsheets/d/1oy2LEPnYD51PJdodhFy_SBzH1EMtT8xxd_sjoNowYHY/edit#gid=877719851

I haven’t included Domo/Rag yet due to the fact that the availability on dousers is low, but WILL DO whenever we get enough to douse the bosses so we can do Domo/Rag.

Only reserved items will be Bindings of the Windseeker, everything else including recipes and Eye of Sulfuras(in the future) will be available for rolling.

Thanks for reading, if you have any additions/questions/input just post here or pm me ingame @Artzie