A mosaic of pleasure and pain. [N-RP]

a leaflet written in starlight ink hangs on the notice board near the tavern for all to see, decorated by various drawings of cute flowers, and says the following:

life is a mosaic of pleasure and pain - grief is an interval between two moments of joy. Peace is the interlude between two wars. You have no rose without a thorn; the diligent picker will avoid the pricks and gather the flower.

on the next night of the moon, I, Arch botanist Uda Dryden, invite any Diligent botanist willing to partake in an expedition to Suramar, home of the Nightborne and the Coveted Starlight rose, and learn with me of the plant’s various uses and potentials, as well as how to properly harvest it to keep both you and the plant safe.

Quest Objective: Meet with the Botany Band in the Greenhouse at the Magus Commerce Exchange in Dalaran (Broken Isles) on the next Night of the Moon (23rd of August 2021 at 20:00 server time).
Remember to pick up some Elixir of Tongues from Fizzi Liverzapper in the Underbelly!

The Botany Band is a roleplay guild with a focus on the adventurous study of plant life. We welcome every friendly adventurer with a green thumb! :rose:

5 Likes

Dulvarinn smiles as he reads the post. Then he softly speaks out to himself:

– ‘Though unable to join this lecture I wish you well, arch botanist. You have been kissed by a rose on the grey, but if you should fall would it all go away?’

4 Likes

A man wearing leather, fur, and some chainmail, stops and looks at the leaflet.

“It’s been too long since I’ve been with The Botany Band. And Suramar… It’s been a long time since I was there, too. I wonder if it’s still as dangerous as it was back then… I guess there’s only one way to remedy all this.”

He walks on.

4 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.