[A/N-RP] Hand of Cenarius

After a long and dangerous travel through Winterspring, the Hand has finally reached Azshara. For now they found refuge behind the illusionary wards of the Darnassian Base camp. From there they will decide where they will strike, always at risk to be overrun behind enemy lines.

7 Likes

Great initiative, love the concept, consider me very interested in joining Hand of Cenarius with my Night Elf Druid if/when you are open for recruitment again.

For some reason my Night Elf Druid character doesn’t show up among the characters I can chose to post from yet, just un-deleted an old character yesterday and reworked the concept I had for him, currently level 100, and still has a bit of Night Elf and Druid lore research left to do to be ready (in the process of reading up on it and taking notes, but the amount of material on this topic is rather immense and honestly a bit awe-inspiring).

Also even though I am an experienced RP’er this would be my first time RP’ing a Night Elf as well as a Druid (mostly done Gnome Tinker and Pandaren Monk RP), but I am ready to do a serious effort, and find the lore very interesting and appealing to me.

Can’t really think of anywhere else fitting to RP my Druid, that really would make sense, than with your guild as things are currently and with the concept I thought up for him.

He is a quite young Night Elf though, only 152, and is still an apprentice Druid, with only about 5 years of training, but I think my character concept is solid.

I will try to keep an eye on this thread and look out for when you are open for recruitment again, but if it’s not too much trouble to ask I would appreciate a heads up when you recruit again if you think my character perhaps could fit into your guild.

Here’s his AA profile: /node/223947

Name: Eallai’dasil Moonwhisp (In game display name: Eallaidasil, otherwise send an in game mail to my Gnome Bertel, probably best shot for reaching me).

5 Likes

Try logging out on this forum, and logging out on the old forum, then logging back in on the old forum and then logging back in on this one.

It just works.

4 Likes

Hello, Bertel! We’ve already spoken briefly in-game and I’ve prodded you on Discord as well. Here’s the response I promised!

As I have stated in a post above, the earliest time we’re likely open for recruitment again is during the Heart of the Forest event, hosted by Ercia. This is an event centered around the kaldorei war effort, so you can most definitely expect to see us there.

I don’t really mind – whenever anyone asks to join the Hand of Cenarius, I ask that they’re open to criticism. Druid lore is vast and there’s definitely many pitfalls, especially for newer people.

That is fine! But I wish to roleplay with potential members before they join the guild/before the possibility of joining opens up. That way, I can properly decide whether you would be a good fit or not!

On an entirely unrelated note, I will be taking a look at the opening post and revamp it in the coming days. There’ll be more information on ranks, on the recruitment process, and on the Hand of Cenarius’ IC stances/views!

3 Likes

Should the guild ever allow more neutral meetups. I can assure you the Sisterhood of the Moonlight Melody would Adore to meet such a traditional Kaldorei guild. But alas, such may take till the war calms down slightly to allow such interactions.

Elune-Adore.

4 Likes

The Hand of Cenarius will be in FERALAS by the end of the week to attend the up-and-coming Heart of the Forest event. Recruitment will be open during this time!

The only times we’ll meet you to discuss Elune is when you’re bound to Her altar as sacrifice. :dagger:

6 Likes

Now now, Mythundis, don’t be to hasty to kill.

It seems these elves are willing to ignore the Horde so they can worship Elune in peace.

3 Likes

Only way to handle an outsider /nod

Technically, they’re not outsiders.

Once the Hand of Cenarius gets a firm grasp on valuable objectives deep in enemy territory (or possibly receives a slap on the wrist instead), the dutiful Druids will be en route to greener pastures again, heading straight for Feralas.

This will not only allow some time to lick wounds and reworganize the group before we embark again, but also enables us to participate in the upcoming event, Heart of the Forest, to socialize and educate.

7 Likes

wiggles her eyebrows at Blackquill

Why, hello there.

Long time no see :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

Speaking of Feralas, after a very cool ending event to our time in Azshara, the Hand of Cenarius has arrived in Feralas just in time for the Heart of the Forest market, beaten and most of us bloodied. Looking forward to meeting anyone and everyone who comes by!

5 Likes

We’ll be in Feralas for a week or so. Take a gander at the slightly updated forum thread. While we’re in Feralas, recruitment is open!

4 Likes

We’re going to befriend wild hippogryphs for big travel plans :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes:

6 Likes

Hand of Cenarius befriending children of Cenarius! Sweet!

Good luck :smile:

3 Likes

If I was still subbed I’d have definitely thrown my hardline druid towards you folks because the concept is perfect, alas, maybe in the future…

+1 from me

3 Likes

Concept and the guild itself are perfect cause you are not in it. Let it stay that way

But this bunch of RPers really are a good bunch, both OOC and IC. Highly recommend! :deciduous_tree: :cat2: :new_moon:

2 Likes

Thanks for the kind words, folks!

With tonight’s Conclave of Thorns concluded, the Hand of Cenarius came to the unanimous agreement of moving to the Barrens to train and disrupt Horde supply routes.

Little do they know, much more awaits! :fallen_leaf:

We’ll be in Feralas until the end of the week, attending the Moonlight Intercession. Again, recruitment is open – if you’re interested, make use of this gap. The moment we leave for the Barrens is also when it’ll close again!

5 Likes

mythundis spat in my eye once

Lovely bunch, though - really epic and cool Kaldorei RPers. Even if you don't join, it's worth meeting them for a chat and some quality fun time bullying the lesser beings protecting the wild.
7 Likes

can confirm they’re bullies

if you want to bully the void elves (in the name of nature), this is the place to be right now :sunglasses:

2 Likes