[A-Social RP] Heart of the Forest

When: 13th April - 14th April
Time: 20:00
Starting Location: Moonwell, Feathermoon Stronghold
Contact: Ercia/Maercia/Alyshera (I’ll likely hop between them for the event!)

What is this?
The Kaldorei community invite their kin and other members of the alliance to come together and celebrate spring. As it is with spring each year that comes around, flowers begin to blossom and grow, and it is growth that we wish to inspire in those surrounding us.

We must not allow ourselves to stagnate beside our losses. We should pave our way forwards, provide support and guidance so that we may continue to grow. Which is why a portion of the resources and profits gathered today through the markets is headed towards the refugees that have lost their families and homes, as well the military effort within Darkshore.

Those that are seeking to learn and, or fight back. There’ll be introductions towards the three pillars within our community; Priesthood, Druidism and Arcane. Basic understanding will be given towards these variating areas and hopefully provide inspiration in the hearts of our people.

Otherwise enjoy your time throughout the market, explore what wonderments might be on hand waiting to be claimed by your. Perhaps engage yourself in the presented activities that’ll be going on through the night.

Markets
You’re all welcome to open a stall up on the day. It might be helpful to tell us in advancement that you are doing so that others may take notes on who’ll be about. So if you can, I’d advice you to leave a note below on what it is you’re opening up a stall for and who you are!

Example:
Stall: Sugary goods; cakes, biscuits and more

Activities
There’ll be a few activities to engage yourself in, you’ll find those below!

Archery Contest
Show off your skills in using a bow and hitting the arrow on the mark, you get three rounds of doing so in an attempt to gather up the most points as possible. Obviously the closer you reach the inner circle of the target, the better.

Hand to Hand Combat Tournament
Sticking within the ring as you engange on a one on one fight against the opposing person, first to land three solid hits are the victor moving onto the next round until it comes to the final two!

Moonball
Those who compete within this are each given an enchanted wand, much like the hand to hand combat you will have one on one fights each round as you aim to strike at each other with them. Upon landing three hits, the other person is out and we continue on until reaching the final round with two remaining contestants.

Requirement: Dazzling Rod

Whilst there is no monetary gain from any of these, seeing as it is a valuable resource needed to fuel the fight in Darkshore. Victors will be granted a title for their respective tournament along with a specially designed trophy.

Seminars
Some dedicated individuals will be stepping forwards to talk to the younger individuals still looking for a place in their society or even the refugees looking to fight back against the heinous horde.

They’ll give you basic introductions towards their respective areas providing you with what you need to know before you get started. Upon the conclusion of it, any of those seeking to push forwards with any of these, there might be the chance to find an instructor that’ll put some time aside in the coming days, weeks or months to teach you.

Priesthood
Instructors: Tinwëtar and Maercia

Druidism
Instructors: Mythundis

Arcane
Instructors: Pthaelor Bluebreast and Pythalos Bluebreast

Here’s the schedule for the following days!

13th April

• Welcoming
  • Ritual by Tinwetar
  • Ongoing open market throughout the day!
  • Seminars as followed;
  1. Mythundis on Druidism
  2. Pthaelor Bluebreast and Pythalos Bluebreast on Arcane
  3. Tinwetar and Maercia on the Priesthood

14th April

• Moonball
  • Archery
  • Tournament (Emote/Roll Fights)
  • Ongoing open market through out the day!

Market Stalls

Stall: Dresses and Robes, Savoury and Sweet Goods

Stall: Moonspear’s Exotic Goods - Items from various origins of Azeroth and a large inventory of drinks/foodstuffs.

Stall: General trades stock as well special spotlight feature items revealed on the night! Our catalogue is in argent archives ^^

31 Likes

Sounds quite nice! Hope I’d be able to attend it (on my n elves of course)

Elund’adore

P.S : i am a good orc

4 Likes

I believe you are aware of our participation already thanks to a mutual friend but I will just drop this here regardless!

Moonspear will participate with a stall of their own (which I will provide you information for soon) and we all look forward to it!

8 Likes

I’ll plonk myself in here just to make it official.

If the pre-chosen persons to talk about Druidism cannot attend i’ll be happy to fill in for them… then corrupt the Kaldorei youths about what Druidism truly is and be kicked out by the guards…

All in all? The foundations for an exciting evening.

3 Likes

I have been and am looking forward to your lot being there. No rush, still a bit to go until it happens!

1 Like

Wonderful! I believe most of mine will attend as civilians enjoying the market and community but hopefully one of them will spare me a hand with the stall, hah.

3 Likes

I’ll probably be there!

3 Likes

(post withdrawn by author, will be automatically deleted in 24 hours unless flagged)

108 Likes

Praise Elune.

2 Likes

Ew, Ercia’s going? Well I guess I have to now.

Picking on Nerdcia aside, I look forward to taking part

12 Likes

i.imgur.com/54xlcev.png

I’ve infiltrated the pack.

Of course you have to go, I’m holding you hostage. Should be fun for the whole family of Pirateers.

Wow, the crowd sure wants this master of druidism!

Can’t say I’ll make it, but I’ll try to drop by on Elkaius :fist: Sounds like a fun time

1 Like

I’ve just edited in a starting location too, seeing as we’ve a little thing planned before events go underway on the day.

2 Likes

Moonball!!

I shall be there, lets see if i can be as lucky as i was the first time i played!

1 Like

This sounds quite nice, I think I’ll have Mira show up as well!

2 Likes

Really looking forward to participating in this, Ercia. Looks great!

1 Like

I’m interested, though i might need to double check what’s currently going on on that day.

2 Likes

I’m also interested and looking forward to this event if you don’t mind I will be setting up a stall at this event, though like Framarr I may have to double check the day to see if I have nothing going on IRL.
Stall: Dresses and Robes, Savoury and Sweet Goods

1 Like

I’ve added an additional day onto the event, so it’ll give us more room to put more effort into the presented activities and separate the teachings so people can attend each of them. Stalls for the Market are able to remain open throughout both days should they wish to do so!

2 Likes