[A/N* RP] The Men of Good Faith

Among the billboard displaying the list of guilds registered and advertised by Stormwind’s Guild Registry hangs an advertisement for an Adventurer’s Guild, seemingly like any other, The Men of Good Faith promise adventure, gold and possible glory. The only thing that makes the guild stand out from the rest is a small footnote left at the bottom of the advertisement, a disclaimer that "Women and moral busybodies need not apply for such work."

Further inquiries into the guild at the Registry tend to end up in a conversation about the Registry’s hesitance to register the guild in the first place, as of the five founding members, three are known to have formerly been criminals.

OOC Information
The guild is, at heart, a band of brigands ranging from misfits to powerful criminals. The general theme of the RP ranges from acts of petty crime to heroics depending on the circumstances the gang finds themselves in.

We tend to favour RP that’s a bit more chaotic/spontaneous than DM’d events, bouncing from one RP hub to the other and frankly leeching off the environment we find ourselves in and basing our “story line” off of what’s around us (Big thanks to the people of Lakeshire and Booty Bay so far) rather than travelling anywhere with a predetermined outcome.

Some small side side notes:

• The guild will also be planning to take part in RP-PvP (Within the bounds of IC reason, naturally.)

• Obviously no ERP and the like will be tolerated.

• The reason for the * when it comes to Neutrality in relation to the guild is that whilst the gang will happily do dealings with neutral parties of all kinds (and maybe even members of the Horde if profitable) the gang still operates under the pretense of an Alliance Adventurer’s guild, and as such are likely to turn away non-Alliance races seeking to join.

Ranks:
The Duke: Yeah thats me.

Advisor: An officer rank for the Duke’s Dark Iron Advisors, one of whom doesn’t do much advising and the other who is probably a cultist.

Knight: The second officer rank with the same OOC privileges etc. as advisors. Consists of men the Duke has knighted, regardless of whether or not he legally can.

Goodmen: The standard rank. The same as a Lad but you get this rank after the Duke calls you a “good man.” Accidentally or not.

Lad: The average Lad amongst the brigands.

Womanfilth: The OOC rank and a mark of shame.

56 Likes

Had a lot of fun with this guild, big ups!

12 Likes

Objectively the most based and the best guild on the Alliance.

Anyone saying otherwise will be scammed.

12 Likes

thats gang

9 Likes

sexist :eyes:

Seriously though, I loved these guys when I got to interact with them in Lakeshire! They’re awesome.

8 Likes

Aww yeah, finally something interesting!

:suprised_pikachu_meme.jpeg: … well shiet :frowning:

2 Likes

You know we had to do it to 'em.

7 Likes

Sorry, I’m just busy thinking bout boys.

16 Likes

My guild participated in an event with these lot, cool guys and would recommend them for any looking for a group of adventurers to RP with.

8 Likes

Where’s your god damn faith?!

9 Likes

Have some faith in us wahman, papa bless.

3 Likes

I’m afraid that the gang is supposed to be lead by a bunch of sexist a-holes with a twisted sense on the virtues of manliness etc., just to hammer home that they’re scum and also because I think the idea’s funny, sorry!

14 Likes

I’ve an issue with this guild, and it can only be solved through PAIN.

good guys.

10 Likes

Decided to link this little glimpse into the gang’s antics, courtesy of the stormwind observer.
https://www.stormwindo.com/single-post/2019/01/06/Free-Companions-lose-horses-to-Men-of-Good-Faith

Because any press is good press.

9 Likes

Fake news.

9 Likes

Whatever you say… Ulrich, notorious member of the Alternative Right…

8 Likes

We’re at Feathermoon Stronghold, come buy something from us for a ‘fair’ price =)

5 Likes

cool guild filled with even cooler cats
like skyrim, but with fair prices

10 Likes

*Quineas Limbo Lair Stamp of Approval *

This guild sounds cool,

1 Like

The gang’s now over in Kalimdor, specifically Feralas, hoping to profiteer off the conflict. If anyone wants to get in touch, we’ll be there for the next week at least! ((Unless ran out of the area))

9 Likes