A Name for a Paladin

Hey guys! I’m going to create a Paladin soon, this warrior is my first character. My name “Milii” is not available. I don’t have any ideas for a new name, it’s really important because I’m unhappy with my warrior and I want a fresh start, with a good name. I’m asking for Your help. I’m happy to see any ideas or recommendations from You. I prefer name’s that contains “Milii” too. I only have 1 idea, but thats really bad: Miliipaladin. Sound’s weird. So, yea I’m waiting some ideas from you, and thank you for them.

1 Like

How about:
Holymilii
Sanctimilii
Miliidin

asdsdajfmiliiasdasf

Miliibop :slight_smile:

Who needs answers when generators exsist for exactly help like this! (not high enough TL to post link so someone else will hopefully correct that)

https://www.fantasynamegenerators.com/world-of-warcraft.php

You already made a topic like this. Why not use one of the 100 names suggested there?

1 Like
1 Like

Millight
chars

make it Miliiboop and it sounds kinda cute. like a smol boop. or a thousand boops, depending on how you look at it. :smile:

2 Likes

Miliretrilim

Miliica, Miliici, Miliis, Miliishka

1 Like

I name my chars ronda’s, like rondakungfu, rondawhite(priest) and rondawings my pala.

How about a miliiBubble milliiwings ?

Milii - melee
Wings - paladin
:yum:

1 Like

Show a cat pls long time since you showed one. Maybe if it scary cat i get so freightned that I come up with a name

Breadbringer or Roflpwnwtfbbq

Aarthas or Arthas or xxarthas or arthasxx or notarthas

Implorer the Explorer.

Behindthename is a good site to find some names, also fantasy name generator to if you want to see how names might look like.

I usually go for a name that fits the theme of my character, like Piety “the totally holy destruction warlock”.

You can also use google translate for words related to a certain theme to finds some nice variations of it that you might “bastarize”, example Wrath=Hira in a language. My recent pandas are like that with chinese words.

1 Like

Miliilight
Miliiburn
Miliipede
Miliibonk
Miliijustice

1 Like

boo.

2 Likes

That’s better then a cat honestly.

1 Like