🐙 [A] <Neverwhere> is looking for friendly and social Lurky admirers!

Ahoy fellow Pyrewood-Villagers!

We are Neverwhere, a small and tight-knit community of friends that have been around since the very beginnings of Pyrewood-Village in one form or another. We strive to create a mature environment of friendship and teamwork, where the players come first and community-spirit is held high.

Currently we are looking to strengthen our ranks, and …

• if you put emphasis on the social aspects of the game;
  • if you like relaxed and casual raiding with a healthy mindset for overcoming challenges as a team;
  • and if you want to become an active and engaging part of a community like this;

… we would very much like to hear from you!

:beers: Our Core Ideals;
:candle: No drama, no toxicity, and no elitism
:candle: Fostering an active community of friends
:candle: Helping each other to achieve our goals
:candle: We appreciate a challenge, but we don’t take things too seriously
:candle: We strongly discourage raid logging, because we want a high level of active players

Obviously our focus lies on recruiting players that share our mindset and approach to the game. That is why we have implemented an application process, as well as a one-month trial period, to give you ample opportunity to get to know us better and vice versa.

You will find more information and how to apply on our Discord: https:// discord.gg/qFVXTFT

Right now we are especially eager to get to know:

:dizzy: Healers (Resto, Paladin, Shaman)
:space_invader: Shadow Priest
:bow_and_arrow: Hunter
:dragon_face: Retribution Paladin

We’ll happily consider those new to raiding, those with previous experience, or anyone in between. However, we first and foremost are welcoming to everyone who shares our approach to things and at the end of the day, that’s the most important thing. :grinning:

Our current Raid Days are:

Wednesday - 20:30 - 23:30 ST
Friday - 20:30 - 23:30 ST
Occasional Third Day if needed.

Question? Do feel free to ask here, on Discord, or in game.

5 Likes

Throwing out a bump our way!

Come join the fun and adventure!

3 Likes

A few weeks have come and gone and we have successfully ventured into Karazhan! :slight_smile: We also voted on our preferred raid days:

• Wednesday: 20:30 to 23:30 ST
  • Friday: 20:30 to 23:00 ST
  • Optional third day if required

Our next project is to establish a second Karazhan group each week, as well as starting preparations for Gruul and Magtheridon. Whilst we’ve already found some great new people, we are still looking for a few more, that our guild concept speaks to. We are especially interested in:

• Healer (Druid, Priest, Shaman, and Paladin)
  • Hunter
  • Mage
  • Nightmare owl of doom aka Boomkin
  • Shadowpriest
  • Elemental Shaman

If that piques your interest, please do feel free to approach us either in game, here, or on Discord. :octopus:

1 Like

Bumping this thread. I’ve met some of the BEST people WoW Classic has to offer in this guild. Can’t imagine playing without them now.

2 Likes

2021-07-15T23:00:00Z - Oh look, it’s the date you applied to Neverwhere! Better mark in in your calendar for all of the anniversaries you’ll be having with us!

Aye, fight and you may die. Run, and you’ll live… at least a while. And dying in your beds, many years from now, would you be willin’ to trade ALL the days, from this day to that, for one chance, just one chance, to come back here and tell our enemies that they may take our lives, but they’ll never take… OUR FORUM POST!

/bumps

Come on in! The water is fine :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

Hey guys, druid healer here, slightly new to classic (omg he bought a boost!’) ive been playing on retail for about 9 years, havent got any attunement or much exalted reps etc, i barely dont even know what to do at level cap in BC, but looking for a home for my classic character, to build and learn the ways!

Hey Druidlol!

Great to hear from you, and I hope you’re enjoying the TBC experience so far! We have guildies of all levels of experience currently, from raid leaders to afk cookers, we’re not one to judge! I personally have ran off the Aldor lift more times than I’d care to admit.
If you check out the link on the original post from Khazbo, it should direct you to the guild page where you can learn a little more about us!
Should you wish to then apply, the process is simple and explained on there also. Good luck!

hi! i’m a lvl 54 ret pally, im pretty new to the game and learning but your guild sounds super friendly and helpful so id be interested in joining if you’d have me?

1 Like

Keeping this lil ol’ thread alive with a bump. I hope everyone is ready for Phase two!

We’re still especially interested in the following classes:

• Shadow Priest
  • Laser Chicken (Balance Druid)
  • Healer classes in general (emphasis on Resto Druid & Holy Paladin)
1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.