✳ A new MVP appears!

Wow, I just noticed! Congrats puny! You definitely deserve this.

1 Like

I know right! It makes you wanna go all “Can I touch you? I knew you before you were famous!” but HR tells me I cannot do that… damned political correctness! :slight_smile:

5 Likes

now if i’ll meet her ill take a picture with my SELFIE camera

3 Likes

Congrats on that, i must say we need more people like her : )

3 Likes

Yes we do sadly there arent many like her these days last time i have seen good people like her is in 2006 or 2005 after those years people became slightly more and more hateful even toxic to each other you got used to it thou but still Punyelf restored my faith in Humanity to be exact in gaming humanity.Im not a flower either i have been prone to act sometimes passive aggressive when im not in the mood due to dealing with toxic people nowadays.

1 Like

Congratulation and welcome on the green side.

1 Like

hehe nice one your post would kind of make more sense if you posted on a Nelf Druid.:laughing:

1 Like

Aww, but you have your own Wowpedia page !

I had no idea that existed…

Is known for his love of wine

That is true!

• Is an officer of the guild [Awakening Spartans]

Lol, that was a long time ago :slight_smile:

I am going to check that out!

1 Like

I just googled my char name and this popped up, I remember it well, it was from when the MVP’s had a Proto Drake moving avatar!

4 Likes

Pretty sad and pathetic tbh.

troll comment :rofl:

1 Like

Congratulations and welcome, Punyelf! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Bit late, but congrats Punyelf! May your blades never dull :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

Congratulations!!

1 Like

About damn time!

1 Like

Another Horde MVP. Horde bias is clear as day.

I main Horde but I have several Alliance characters too. I like to see the story from both sides. I also have a major love for paladins. Can’t wait to make a Dark Iron Dwarf one next.

2 Likes

I don’t even have friendly rep with alliance factions. ;? How do you have exalted on BFA factions on your alliance alt?