✳ A new MVP appears!

Sadly there is no quick way to do that, so I will have to finish levelling my Lightforged Draenai and then do the campaign and rep grind.

My Horde is exalted with everything but I don’t fancy faction changing to do a quick unlock.

2 Likes

I actually really like Punyelf, so I’m happy about this. Congratulations!

5 Likes

Ooh, I can post again! Hooray! Free love for everyone!
Free love to Punyelf from Korkrag Elf. I mean err, Taramis.

4 Likes

hahahaa i spit out my hot tea god damn it

2 Likes

Sees Bucky spiting out the tea and sees the person commenting,Starts laughing with Bucky while almost chokes on his Rakija.What the wow someone is jelaous.

2 Likes

“A wild green eyed monster appears”

Throws poke ball before realising it’s the wrong game!!

Sh… it ran away :rofl:

2 Likes

Damn you will catch them all eventuallyGives her the master pokeballthis might help.

1 Like

We seem to have lost a post… :thinking:

1 Like

It was basically someone saying Punyelf didn’t deserve mvp and they did because puny’s post to like ratio wasn’t as good as theirs. Also something about a party but the jealousy oozing all over it made it difficult to read.

2 Likes

I remember the post; I just noticed it’s gone.

1 Like

Well sometimes i get salty when i dont get the MVP in HOTS and say i deserved it i got more kills and died the least amount and then cause Blizzard felt sorry for the guy gives mvp to the worst player on our teamThinks to himself yea not biased at all:confused:

1 Like

please dont!! she’ll use it on me :innocent:

2 Likes

If you delete your own post it vanishes after 24 hours. I presume that’s what happened.

The post I mean was the one questioning your integrity/rightful promotion* as a MVP… c’est disparu!

*call it what you will

… and no; I’m not pretentious enough to mean “the Royal we”… :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

1 Like

<----married. :-/

1 Like

Me too :ring::church:

1 Like

But, yes… that was indeed one way of looking at the ‘now elusive’ post.

1 Like

<------- a widow and perfectly content staying away from men for the rest of my existence tyvm

More bother than they are worth at my age :rofl:

2 Likes

Guaranteed to get you hooked up, that is… :smiley:

1 Like