[A] New Paradigm - Social Raiding Guild for New, Returning and Veteran Players!

Welcome to New Paradigm – the Social Raiding Guild!

“Social Guild” and “Raiding Guild” are usually two terms that don’t really go together that well. Or so we’ve been led to believe!

New Paradigm is looking to merge both ideals and create a space where both raiders and socials can find a new home.

We understand that life is unpredictable, and things move around all the time. It should be perfectly normal for raiders to sit out raids when they have to and for socials who have a healthy interest to start raiding; to jump in. We’re very much looking to give both types of players a space that they feel comfortable in.

Currently the group is very small as we just came back in preparation for Dragonflight. So if you want to get in on the ground floor, the time is now!

We’ll be focusing our more “serious” scheduled content on M+ and Raiding, so mainly PvE-related.

Our raiding days and times are still up for discussion as we just came back and currently don’t have enough people to make a sound decision regarding this. Popular days now are Wednesday and Sunday.

PvP will be done, but on a very casual and fun-based level – rated BG’s more for the fun rather than the rating!

We’re a very tight-knit community right now and are also playing a bunch of other games together, so the social part is definitely something we really care about!

In other words – if you prefer to be by yourself, New Paradigm might not be the right fit for you! Looking for a bunch of people to play with and talk to? You’re at the right address!

Feel free to respond to this post to have a chat, or connect with me through Discord – FredMere#0033.

You can find more information on our website - or apply directly through there should you prefer that!

Hope to hear from you soon.

Kind regards,

Fred

Hi there just wondering are you recruiting a priest healer and prot war? have been playing for far too long and were just looking for a new guild to start the new expansion?

Hey there Discoabs,

For sure! Right now we’re on a massive recruiting spree and every role is open.
Once raiding starts in Dragonflight, we’ll be building towards a more solid roster - so definitely welcome!

Feel free to check out anyone in Management (I might be playing one of my many alts) for an invite or just apply through the ingame function!

Fred

Currently looking for a lot of ranged and melee DPS to bolster the raid team!

All socials are always welcome.

Definitely hit me up if you’re interested!

Fred

Hey all Still looking for socials and raiders! All spots still open! Hit us up :slight_smile:

luke

Hello i have added you! and im intressted in having a chat! my Bnet is Glenn#22840

Hey there Coroans,

Sweet! Added you on BattleNet, we’ll continue the conversation there!

Fred

Just came back from 5 year hiatus. Used to be pretty into raiding. I see my current guild died.
I’ll try to add you in game.

Hey you guys looking for healers for raiding?
I might have some questions as i raid in classic too, so if you looking for a healer
You can contact me on discord: Critz#1093

My forum post if you want to take a look about details :slight_smile:

Thanks for reaching out ingame as well Critz!
We’ll definitely continue the conversation there.

As there has been some uncertainty on raid days and times, we have settled on the following;

Wednesday and Thursday 8-11PM Server Time for the main raid roster.
Sunday 8-11PM Server Time for social raids and majority of other events!

Still fleshing out our raid roster and need LOTS of DPS - if you’re interested definitely hit us up!

Fred

Added you on Discord and sent a message! (:

Hey, I’ve applied through your site! If you have any questions, I am on discord as Coolham#2452

Hope to hear from you soon :slight_smile:

Hey Coolham,

Thanks for the application - will get back to you today!

As a general PSA - we still need lots of DPS and all socials are still welcome!

Kind regads,

Fred

looking for more ranged dps to join the team! socials still welcome and all other types of content! come join the community :slight_smile:
reach out here
to management or Tinyredbull

Hi,

I was wondering if you were still recruiting? I was hoping for a social spot but am always happy to help out with anything.

Hey Trojar,

Thanks for reaching out and we sure are!
I’ve seen the application on the site and responded there as well.

Speak soon!

Fred

Applied on the website - hopefully you guys have read it.

Cloudedmind - WW Monk

Good Morning Cloudedmind!

Unfortunately I didn’t see you application come through on the website!

Feel free to add me on Discord (FredMere#0033) and we’ll have a chat that way.

Speak soon!

Fred

Hey There Cloudedmind!

Would you be able to pass on your Discord tag?
Unfortunately it seems your application on the site didn’t go through, but I’d love to have a chat and see if you we have space for you!

Mine is FredMere#0033, so feel free to add me on your end as well!

Speak soon.

Fred

We’re still looking for a DPS with Tank offspec (to back up in case a tank can’t make it) for the progression team!

Socials are - of course - still always welcome.

Can reach out to management or apply on npwow.com!

Speak Soon.

Fred