[A] <No Plan B> for raiding!

< No Plan B > is recruiting new members

Who are we:
No Plan B is a semi-hardcore raiding guild that has been active on Earthshaker since mid October 2019. Since then, we have been clearing raids and taking names without fail. The core of the guild exists out of strong, competent and dedicated people. Some of which have been playing together for the past 17 years, with a variety of raiding experience throughout retail wow and other MMO’s. As a guild our main focus is on clearing all PvE content at the relevant phase. However, we also host a variety of other activities such as PvP, lvling alts and dungeons.

What do we offer?
Due to our strong and experienced core, No Plan B is a stable raiding guild that can provide you with raids reliably. Besides this, you will find as a great platform for any other activities both inside and outside WoW to ensure you will not be bored whenever you are not raiding. In raids you will be granted the opportunity to prove yourself and test your steel against some of our top performing members. Within No Plan B you will find some friendly internal competition that will keep you on the peak of your game and help you continually improve.

When do we raid?
Thursday Molten Core + Onyxia: 20.00 - 23.00
Sunday (whenever Onyxia is available): 20.00 - 23.00

What are we looking for?
We are looking for dedicated players who are looking to become part of a core raiding group. Both if you have raiding experience and would like to keep on clearing raids and be future proof, or if you are a new member that is enthusiastic and willing to give it his/her all for raiding.

-2 Holy paladin
-1 Resto Druid
-2 Fury Warriors

Are you the person we are looking for? send me a DM over discord @ Assori#2153 or have a chat with us on our discord server. https://discord.gg/CYfBMN

2 Likes

Great guys, good guild. Led by experienced people. Thumbs up!

2 Likes

In the guild since its start on Earthshaker.
Wanna healthy and nice game environment? Join us.

5 Likes

best guild

1 Like

I heard they’re the best!

1 Like

Great guys, great atmosphere! They even have a NSFW-channel on Disco!

2 Likes

Thanks for inviting me guys! This guild is really friendly so far and well… Legendary!

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.