[A] Not Now Bae Im On CD [PVE/PVP/SOCIAL] Recruitment

Hey guys we’re a new guild on Outland striving for a fun environment for all our new members, we are currently looking forward to progressing towards a strong Heroic and Mythic team for The Eternal Palace and a possible RBG team on the side. We are a flexible guild open to all kinds of content in WoW we have experienced players handling each part of content in our guild, (PvE,PvP). Our main goal is to create a comfortable environment for every new member, either returning WoW veterans or newcomers to the game, we want to make you feel at home and that you’re not out of place in our guild, we will have Weekend PvP events such as dueling tournaments with prize pools, 5v5 wargames as well as PvE events. We will have a main raiding team for Mythic and a secondary for Normal and Heroic all with weekend and weekday raiding times, there is also place for players who just want to enjoy the game casually and just have a comfortable environment to meet new people. We have spots for Arena teams and RBG teams as well. That’s all from me, hopefully this guild sounds to your liking and you wanna give it a shot. You can contact me by simply replying to this thread or whispering to me in game. Thank you for taking your time to read through this <3.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.