[A] Older player looking for relaxed, friendly guild

Hi friends!

I’m an older old-time WoW player coming back to the game after intermittent hiatuseses since the last few years. Mostly intermittently playing because I had no real guild home, so now I’m coming back to WoW I want to change that.

I’m older (40+) so don’t really have patience for guild drama or cliques - just a bunch of people (whatever age) who like talking crap and having fun in dungeons / raids / whatever :slight_smile: I’m not looking for a raid spot, but always happy to join casual runs.

I don’t mind what server, as I’ll be levelling something new, so do please suggest your guild (or another). I’d love an older crowd, but age of guildies isn’t really a concern.

1 Like

Hey mate, i am the leader of The Flat Azeroth Society. We don’t take ourselves too seriously, as you can see. If interested, check this post for more info :smiley:

Hello Relbird, Have you managed to find a home yet? If not then please add me on Discord for a chat. :slight_smile:

Miester#0905

Hi Relbird. :wave:

Maybe this is something for you. We have activities for both raiders and members. :busts_in_silhouette:

:amphora: Ancient Souls :amphora: is a new guild on Ravencrest-EU. We are group of adults who enjoy their time in WoW as much as outside of it. Our goal is to build a community with main focus being mythic raiding with reasonable progress on schedule that allows us to take care of our daily lives as well as have fun in Azeroth.

We strive to create a positive atmosphere for anyone in the guild regardless of their aim in the game.

Our leadership has long time experience with raiding in some of the top 50 guilds of the past as well as mythic N’zoth progression in 8.3. Our estimate for Castle Nathria is
5-6/10M before next content patch.

Raiding Schedule:
Main raids:
Wednesday and Sunday: 20:00 - 23:00 ST

Alt raid (non compulsory):
Monday: 20:00 - 23:00 ST

You can also expect daily m+ runs of any and all difficulties as well as more social events, drunk raids and more fun during our offdays.

Whether you focus on raiding, mythic+, pvp or just want to have fun in general, you are free to join us and become part of our community.

Outside of the game we have very active Discord server as well as Facebook group, where you can get to know us and see who you’re playing with.

Tathi :tulip:
Guild Master of Ancient Souls

Battle net : Tipe#2310
Discord : Tathi#8733

Hellos!!!

We’re a welcoming guild and Our goal to get cutting edge at our own pace, but in a relaxed way with enough organisation thrown in to get it done with the minimum of stress. That said, relaxed or not it’s still a raid - you’ll be expected to pull your weight.

It is all about having a very friendly atmosphere and have fun during raid and outside of the raid.

(SultanGamer#1702)

Hi Relbird!

We have just formed a new guild on QuelThalas called Lionsguard.
we have a small group of players that are aiming to raid 1-2 nights a week in SL and push Mythic + keys as and when we can.
Our players range from 18 - 45+ years old so we also dont want drama! just to chill out and relax while still making a bit of progress.
If you want to have a further chat message me in game on the Bnet tag Paxo#2780.