[A]-[Outland] The Flat Azeroth Society is looking for believers

Hey everyone, i am the leader of The flat Azeroth Society and we are looking for new believers to bolster our ranks.

The guild is fairly new. As a private server player the thing that i disliked the most about retail was not the grind for essences ( altrough its still pretty bad ) but it was the feeling of playing a single player game instead of an mmo. This is why we decided to create a guild out of the blue, to actually make long lasting friendships in a semi hardcore progress enviroment.

What is important for us:

• People looking for a chill community. Instead of the number of people online we prefer focusing on the individual, actually getting to know each other.

• SJW & co free enviroment. If you are Ukranian you must be able to handle a joke about vodka, if you are italian you must be able to handle a joke on pizza. Funny thing, i am both of them. This is the thing we care the most since i had a woman left the guild because a guildmate posted a pic on discord. " If you can’t handle the heat, stay out of my garden!"

• Semi hadrcore progression: As guild we aim to get our Keystone Master each patch, and to get Ahead of the curve. Mythic raiding is not included, altrough if the circumstances are right we might try a few bosses.

• PvP and archievements: Being an old school pvper i still enjoy doing it in bfa, even though not in arena. There are some players that do pvp only. We also run old content to get archievements and lols (There are even some that like to run islands (?))

For SL, we are organizing a proper raiding team, trying to pug as less as possible. Not being a hardcore guild, all classes and specs are welcomed ( with the hope that shadowlands will be alt friendly )

Said this, everyone is welcome. We often run mythics to help people with gearing, so don’t be afraid, IL is not a requisite.

Socials, and pvpers are welcomed as well :smiley:

Add me on battlenet: Unikron#21873 or Discord: Unix#6953

Or just write down here

1 Like

Hi,
Raid day schedule?

Right now the only confirmed day is friday. This is a zzz period so we will decide togheder the 2nd day when people will return . It will be probably Wednesday or Saturday though

Hi,
Returning player here looking for a home come Shadowland. Healer at hart looking mostly for mythic+ and raiding. Sounds like The flat Azeroth Society could be my home.

Cheers
Presroris

Sure thing, give me your bnet