[A] <Operation Divine Storm> 9/9 hc 8/9 mythic - Recruiting new players for our core mythic team

Hello everyone

My ingame name is Streap and I am the guild master of Operation Divine Storm. We are currency recruiting new players for our mythic raiding team.

We’re a semi hardcore raiding guild that tries to push ranks to be one of the top guilds on Sylvanas.

We raid Mythic 3 times a week:

• Wednesday 19:30-23:00 server time
  • Thursday 19:30-23:00 server time
  • Sunday 19:30-23:00 server time

We’re currently looking for the following classes:

• 1 Demon Hunter
  • 1 Rogue
  • 1 Wind walker monk
  • 1 healer (Not shaman preferably)
  • Any range classes

Exceptional players will be considered regardless of class.

What I expect of our players:

• Being able to raid 3 days a week - we do make special exceptions if players can only do 2 days because of work schedule.
  • Be positive, help eachother and stay non-toxic during raids.
  • Sign up in good time and always show up 15 min before raid start with all consumables ready.
  • Be skilled and always thrive to become a better player.

If you consider yourself a good player but don’t have the confidence to join a mythic raiding team, we do have a secondary team that might be for you. You can contact me for more information.

If you are interested in joining the guild you can whisper me ingame or write to me on discord streap#1666

2 healer (Any class)
All exceptional players will be considered regardless of class. Catch me in game or on discord streap#1666

• 2 healer (Any class)

All exceptional players will be considered regardless of class. Catch me in game or on discord streap#1666

• 2 healer (Any class)
  • 1 main tank
  • 3 ranged dps

Update

We killed mekka tonight. Still recruiting:

• 1 healer
  • 2 ranged dps

Update

We killed stormwall wednesday. We are still recruiting:

• One healer of any class
  • 2 ranged dps (Prefer warlock/ele shaman)

Any exceptional player will always be considered regardless of spec/class/gear. Get back to me in-game or on discord streap#1666

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.