[A - Outland] <Delusions of Grandeur> LF socials and raiders

Hello.

Our plan for The Battle for Dazar’Alor is to have raids on Fridays 18:00 and Saturdays 16:00 realm time. We’ll be clearing normal maybe once or twice, moving on to HC and M rather quickly.

The main purpose of our guild is to have fun together. Therefore, we allow our members to play whichever spec they deem fun, even if it’s not currently in the best spot.

We of course do other things than raiding. We make sure to get m+10 keys done for as many members as possible, we delve into old raids to try and get some nice transmogs and sometimes even get some PvP games in. We try to keep the members of our guild engaged as best we can, and even start playing entirely different games together.

Sadly, due to a lack of active members, we had to pug people for most of our Mythic Uldir raids. We’d like to change that, and start doing full guild mythic runs when the new raid releases.

So, are you guildless on Outland and looking to have fun and make some new friends? Why not send a respond, or whisper me in game. I’m sure we’ll figure something out. (=
My battletag is snowblind#21111, and my discord is snö#2874

That’s all for me, I hope to see you around!
Rinixx