A portal to WHAT!?

I believe its 1way ticket and not able to return.

Like portal apears to go to azeroth and then if youre through would disapear and youd be race/gender youd want in azeroth.
Like lore version so not town is like 3buildlings and can cross dessert in like 20min .

1 Like

Then i would definately skip it. While long life as night elf would indeed be tempting idea, i would probably start to miss all the comforts of modern life pretty fast. I could take holiday in Azeroth for sure if return would be guaranteed. Probably in Iron Forge, because it looks like it’s warm in winter and nice and cool at summer and i think it is the last place that would run out of beer.

You know, you can do it for real and you should totally do it. Don’t wait for the “good time for it” start to prepare and arrange it now. Life is too short for dreaming of things that can be done! :hugs:

3 Likes

Vacation in azertoh defnitly would be nice. Though i was thinking like surumar/silvermoon more for the wine there and both are close to the sea. and surumar would have all demons gone long by now.

1 Like

If they are not that would definately make me ask some refunds from the travel agency. :rofl: Such inconvience!

1 Like

I think it should be a one way ticket, but there is a portal back, somewhere. You’d have to find it!

2 Likes

what if the demons are succubus/incubus(male version of succubus)? :stuck_out_tongue:
Or imps that serve you drinks?

We already know it’s locked behind some rep grind! I am not fooled ya hear me!

I wouldn’t mind having imp just as companion to chat with. Always keep using that demon on the shoulder toy thing from Legion cause i find that imp hilarious.

2 Likes

:rofl: yeah, in that case I think I’ll pass.

I might even stand at the portal, guarding it and saying to everyone that “None shall pass!”

2 Likes

Imps are quite funny for being demons, they even fear rainbows!

2 Likes

I don’t know much about garden staff You know
 Also building house, farm, bro that’s expensive as hell
 And We’re not living in fairytale You know. I have bills that I have to repay every month You know :smile:

Also I would never bring a new life into this corrupt world, full of hatred, envy, lies, betrayal and all that staff
 Also world is already SO overpopulated, and I don’t wanna support this.
My Lineage will die with me. All that will left from me, will be books, that will help people find their happiness in life, motivation for doing daily musts and You know
 People will remember me as a man, that just wanted to help others to find Their way to a happy and healthy life. That’s pretty much all I want right now, and kind of working on it already :relaxed:.

2 Likes

Depends where the portals are, if they’re at your house, then invite over that one annoying person you don’t like at work/school etc, then shove! Bam, no more annoying person you don’t like. And you still have an extra portal!

2 Likes

Mmm, where would I want to live? In the warm and lush mediterranean forest or in the harsh and merciless desert?

I do wonder how some skills/abilties would work in azeroth.
Magic atleast arcane is like math andd eqations, acording to kalec atleast(and il trust him on that since he is blue dragon and former aspect of magic after malygos).
And stealth do you just turn invisble whenever you want? someone bothers you, poof gone.
To long row at a shop, poof stealth and skip line when theyre not paying full attention.
Someone breaks in or comes in your room at bad time, poof gone.

That’s what is conveyed in the Saurfang cinematic at least. The Forsaken rogues literally turn invisible. However you are not invisible like a ghost or an ethereal and can still get damaged if people somehow find you.

I like forest so I would take blue pill and be Night Elf

I’d do it in a second. Alliance of course. Also wanted to add everyone seems to have forgotten that combat on Azeroth is not pretty in real world terms it’s pretty violent and to be honest bloody at times and I suspect quite a bit of gore. If anything the irony to me is maybe the low level quests of getting xyz organ out of x y or z animal or bird is to prepare you for the carrion and blood and so on you going to see first hand in combat.

That’s the draw to me I’ve dabbled in real life re enactments in the medieval period and from first hand even with the weapons not being as lethal as the real counterparts you do get hurt and some of the people I know have broken legs or arms as well.

Sorry for the real world information burst but there is no way that Azeroth would be anything like the game if it was real even if you don’t die it does not mean dying is not going to hurt.

To clarify I do not mean the current retail version of WoW I mean in the sense if the world actually exists and as the saying goes if you can imagine it there is a chance it’s real but not actually on our plane of existence if it was organic and the lore was real as in a real world it would be very different to what we are given in the game as it stands.

Still it’s all theoretical stuff but with the string theory and the multi verse theory this port might actually become real and end up here one day. Then the fun would really kick off if any of the races came into our world. Bizarre yes but impossible no.

1 Like

With the state this game is in right now? Lmao no.

I think he meant more to portal to azeroth, now game but the lore version. and you could choose which race youd want to be in azeroth.
So game stuff doesnt matter really

I’d still be fine because the lore’s pretty bad now too.

I’d choose Durotar as a Troll, probably Zandalari.
They might not live as long as Night elves naturally, but Azeroth is a world of magic.
In a hundred years I should be able to master several types of magical ways to prolong my lifespan.
And their natural regenerative abilities are sure to come in hand.