[A] Potential New WPvP Guild

My existing two PvP guilds Alliance Defence Force (Outland) and Horde Defence Force (Stormscale) do WPvP, but it’s not the focus. So I’m thinking of creating my third guild as a dedicated WPvP guild or helping someone else do it. The guild would be Alliance and on Ravencrest, based on the model of The Scarlet Scourge. They are WPvP focused, have a guild mog, and they’d love an Alliance enemy guild. The idea is then to stimulate more dedicated Alliance/Horde WPvP guilds on that realm and have them meet up regularly. Name of guild is up for discussion. If anyone interested let me know.

Here’s a vid from The Scarlet Scourge to give you an idea of the theme, except Alliance good guys instead of evil Horde scum.

3 Likes

I’m coming back to lvl up from scratch in prepatch, this sounds like a good fun idea, keep us updated, I’d join on a fresh char.

1 Like

sound very cool i would join without blinking

2 Likes

Thanks for feedback, there’s been some interest elsewhere too. Will let ya’s know if we go ahead!

2 Likes

Ravencrest is the place to be! Please Vaëyn update us. Is your Guild underway?

3 Likes

It’s comin soon!

Night Elf only guild “The Cenarion Sentinels” is now ready to inv! Find us in guild finder. Brand new, have not even added guild icon yet. Note that there will be an official guild tmog that members will be expected to use. Details in guild.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.