[A] Priest looking for guild

Hi I just came back from a long break, have been leveling up my priest for the last days and hit 120Lvl couple of days ago.

Looking for a guild to start doing M+ and start gearing for the next raid tier. In Legion my old guild had stopped mythic progress when I joined so I achieved only Heroic Antorus but looking to mythic progress in the future.

At the moment I am playing Shadow Priest and have very little experience with Disc or Holy, but is something that I will definitely want to try with the right team, especially in M+.

About me, I am 28yo, pretty easy going (at least I think so), don’t like drama and I am looking for a guild with a likewise mentality. Currently on Aggramar/Hellscream but if I find the right guild for me I can transfer.

Feel free to hit me up on discord PrivateZ#3944

Hi Munhz!

I’m from an Alliance guild on Silvermoon and we are always looking for active socials and (and if you’d like to) willing raiders to offer up to Ghuun as sacrifice!

We have some 8/8 hc and 2/8 mythic progress but mostly aim to offer a great gaming experience to our guildmates, we often run M+, level alts, do achievement runs, and have an active discord that’s part of a community, giving our members access to loads of others on the realm to play content with!

I’ve added you on BT as Yazi#21665 so hit me up if you’re interested in joining, otherwise best of luck finding a guild, and welcome back to wow!

Hi Munhz,

We are a casual guild with alot good and fun people to play with. We also focus on progress on main raid days. We do Mythic+/raids/lvl and other fun stuff…

Here is our recruitment message:
Hope to see you soon.

Add me to battlenet: Tostie#2772

Welcome back. This is my recruitment: [H-Draenor] DHX - Heroic and mythic raiding We raid 2 days a week at present, clearing through our farm mythic, progressing further and clearing heroic if there’s time. Best to read the post and if it interests you give me an add on battletag LAORII#2787, or one of the other officers listed in the post. Cheeeeeeers! :slight_smile: