<A> Pug Extreme

Working shifts? Evenings? Having a hard time committing to set raid times? Or maybe you are just tired of corrupted loot councils or farming DKP for little reward.

Whatever your reasons are, you are more than welcome to join Pug Extreme! Raid when it suits YOU! Dont make Classic your second job.

Why should other people decide what items you get? Shouldnt you have the same chance at gear as everyone else? In Pug Extreme we will always do /roll. No loot councils, no DKP, no “priority” looters. Even Sulfuras can be YOURS! all you gotta do, is a good /roll.

The idea behind the guild, is to create a hub with decent raiders, who wants to raid when they feel like it, not when the boss says so. We will gather skilled raiders, and raid leaders, who can lead the raids, and use the unlimited supply of puggers in LFG chat to fill our raids. This way we can have several raids running every week. Increasing the odds that everyone finds a raid that suits their time schedule.

I’ve hosted MC and Onyxia with great success the last few weeks, and will continue to do so. People in the guild will have priority on my raid spots. But everyone is welcome.

Whisper me, or other members of the guild, ingame for questions or a invite. No strings attached.

We also have a social tab for those who arent lvl 60 yet :slight_smile:

This seems interesting…
Im trying to find a server with lower queues, not sure how ashbringer is compared to mograine for example wich had 1 hour evening queue during the week.
I’m also looking for a daytime raiding guild, like 9-13 server time during the week, is that something you do or have done?

Ashbringer also had 1 hour + queues at peek hour this weekend. We are open for people hosting pugs during daytime. But as of today, most of our raids seem to go during the afternoon/evening.

How long are the ques?