[A-PVE] Simply 🤓

It’s been a good run lads, but as I and a fellow officer quit Simply is inactive for good. Anyone who picks up a former member is in for some of the best folks I’ve raided with.

Simply is a casualcore guild formerly operating under the name Fallen Dreamers.

We continue to uphold a high standard of quality over quantity in our player base.

Expanding on our previous goal of just AOTC we’ve decided to set our sights on Cutting Edge for Shadowlands, all the same while keeping the good tone in the guild.

The guild prides itself on being a RP friendly community, having many RPers within it who want to do raiding and m+ content on the side.

If not raiding most of us usually run M+ or play other games together, while bantering on the discord. Some members also very much partakes in RP wink wink.

We still keep our lighthearted tone of not taking ourselves too serious, while still maintaining focus on the objective at hand, all the while having fun doing so.

Our raids are run via Raid Council, primarily consisting of the officers but allowing anyone to voice a suggestion or strategy in a civil manner. Anyone in the raid has a voice, even the new trials.

Raid days & Progress

We continue our 2-day schedule of Wednesday and Sunday for main raids.

Not sure you want or can commit to our mythic 2-day schedule? Then Friday is our optional third raid day, which primarily consists of main raider alts and socials with focus on normal/HC difficulty.

All raid times are 19:30-22:30 with invites going out 15mins prior at 19:15 server time (CET/GMT+2).

Current Progress:
Nathria: 10/10 Normal 9/10 Heroic 1/10 Mythic

Former Progress.
Uldir: 7/8 HC 8/8 Normal.
BoD: 9/9 HC 9/9 Normal and 1/9 Mythic. AOTC+Glory
Cos: 2/2 Normal 2/2HC. AOTC
EP: 8/8 Normal 8/8 HC 3/9Mythic. AOTC+Glory
Ny’alotha: 12/12 Normal 12/12 HC AOTC 4/12 Mythic.

Recruitment

Recruitment is currently closed until Shadowlands launches.

• Tank spots Closed
  • Healer spots - Clsoed
  • RDPS spots 1 RDPS spot open, pref hunter. But any RDPS will be welcomed.
  • Melee DPS spots Closed
    -Social players always welcome regardless of class, role or spec.
  • Players with Tank/heal OS are also always welcome.

While we do not have set gear requirements we expect you to be ready to hop into the content we progress on, meaning if you’re lower than what is recommended you will have to gear up. We can help with this if asked about it, but gearing is YOUR own responsibility.

The trial period is around a month, this allows us to evaluate how well you fit into the social dynamic and our raid composition.

Joining our Discord server is mandatory for any current and trialling member, as it is our “main hub” and where most communication goes on outside of raids.

Here’s a few things that’ll be a benefit to have or join in on:
*Being at or above 18. This is our only mandatory requirement.
*A working mic, while talking isn’t mandatory it helps out a lot.
*Being flexible, having multiple specs geared is a great help to both you and us.
*Previous raid experience is almost a must, they can be from other games as well.
*Joining us in other games, we like to be social and doing so usually involves us playing other games.
*Linking logs gives us an idea what to expect if you have any.
*A healthy dose of humor never hurts anyone.

To apply please contact any of the following in-game, same counts if you have any questions you felt weren’t answered in this thread.

Guildmaster
Aldru-ArgentDawn Aldru#2531
Please contact officers below first, I be AFK for a week or so.

Officers
Aceth#2503

18 Likes

meme bouncer lets u in

20 Likes

Looking forward to raiding with these bois :nerd_face:

4 Likes

Yeah? This guild is a banger.

4 Likes

They gave me free flask and food, pretty cool

4 Likes

noooooooo you cant be a content doing guild AND like to roleplay on the biggest RP server EU stop it stop it nooow you can only choose one or you wont be a legit PVEr/PVPer!!!

13 Likes

Hello? Is this the based department? Sure, I’ll hold.

8 Likes

Best of luck in the coming tier!

5 Likes

Darlof stamp of approval

4 Likes

10/10 :popcorn:making skills.
I approve.

2 Likes

Best of luck in the Shadowlands!

2 Likes

Thank you all for the support!
I’m just here to let people know that both name change and goal change was suggested by Ovin :stuck_out_tongue:

And we’re also looking into streamlining the application process for when we open up in SLands.

2 Likes

10/10, would recommend.

2 Likes

I really dislike the forum system of “you must have a post once a month” or get locked.

In other news, we’re bustling about preparing for expac launch on Tuesday (Monday evening for the folks in the UK) and discussing games. Life is pain.

2 Likes

The lads went into Nathria last night, 3/10 normal kills as the raid still has some bugs on some bosses (looking at you Darkvein and your urn thing).
Unfortunately I was sick, 2020 keeps on sucking I guess.

Socials are still welcome, and we are perhaps gonna open recruitment up again soon™

We’re actively clearing heroic bosses and I am still not getting gear, luckily, the guild atmosphere carries the experience when Blizzard lets me down, time and time again.

3 Likes

uhhh based ?

3 Likes

And we’ve opened spots up for the following:
1 Tank or OS tank spot
1 Main Heal spot and 1 RDPS with heal OS
1 RDPS spot with a heavy prefference for a Hunter.

Contact info and other in the OP.

Very based :wink:

1 Like

When are you going for mythic Castle?!

When my dream of murdering HC Denathrius (and more) is done, we just want to be as prepared as can be.

1 Like