LF PvE Guild with Raid & RP Focus

Hey all, Frealan here. I’m looking to transfer back to AD, I have never roleplayed before but I really liked the community and seeing everyone interact around the world in different activities. Now I’m thinking about moving back to AD to start my journey as an RPer, but I don’t want to let go of raiding which is an aspect of the game I enjoy.

I guess what I’m looking for is a guild that needs a tank (I have a dps off-spec as well) that has a focus on raiding (2-3 weeknight), m+, and some RP? My current experience is 8/10HC with AotC and I’m looking for a guild close to AotC planning on doing mythic but not pushing for CE (kind of we’ll get it if we get it mentality).

4 Likes

While I’m not sure if they have a specific RP focus within the guilds, I would suggest looking at two well known Raid guilds guilds that are very RP friendly as most of their members are roleplayers!

Simply for Alliance:

And Eminence for Horde!

Welcome back to AD as well and good luck in your search! :smiley:

5 Likes

Damn you Vixi, Im the gatekeeper here, stealing my job?

1 Like

When the gatekeeper sleeps, the gnomes dance on the tables.

So yes, be faster!

1 Like

I can’t leave my post for a second can I?

1 Like

Nope!

:face_with_symbols_over_mouth:

1 Like

Aren’t they a CE guild though? The OP mentioned they aren’t looking for a guild that pushes CE.

1 Like

Oh, perhaps, sorry! I only took the two I know immediatly :frowning:

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.