[A-PvE] Whitestar recruiting for N/HC raids

Although it would be nice to have a full team, so come one come all! :slight_smile:

Mega update with all our recent kills! We still need more folks :smiley:

Just about to breeze through Heroic Ny’alotha. Bring your deadly dps and have some fun with us :slight_smile:

I think it’s probably worth saying that we really do mean what we say. We’re a really good bunch of people, we have a good giggle whilst raiding and we’ve very much got a good community spirit in the guild. We’re currently on 11/12 N in NWC and we’d love to increase the team so we can smash through Heroic also :slight_smile: Also, I have yummy mage cakes :smiley:

Updated with the epic N’zoth kill and first 3 bosses smashed on heroic! Come join us for the final stages :smiley:

Update! 7/12 bosses down in Heroic :smiley: Come join us! :smiley:

Update! 7/12 bosses down in Heroic :smiley: Come join us! :smiley:

It is 8/12 as of last night. Recruitment is still open! :smiley:

We’re still looking for folks to join us - come join the madness! :slight_smile:

Hi there!

I like what I see here and I think I would be very interested to join!

I am currently playing a level 41 mage (if have a few old 80s on another server too but they’re dusty) but I could get one of those nice 120 boosts if needed :wink: Basically I am not attached to any class specifically now so I could just fill any role (with a preference for DPS).
Old time player (From Vanilla to WOTLK) returned recently, went a bit to Classic but now venturing into the big bath. Looking mostly for a social guild, no too big and not too “performance-focus” (I don’t need a second job). I do still like to optimize my character and I am very much open to advices and criticism!

I would be totally ok to do first a “social” trial with you guys and my lowbie and then if we see it’s a good fit I can upgrade any class you need, how does it sound?

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.