Name: Whitestar
Faction: Alliance
Server: Argent Dawn
Focus: Community, group content
Leadership: Sávian, Agagor
Progress: Uldir 8/8 HC (Curve), BoD 9/9 HC (Curve), TEP 8/8 HC (Curve),
NWC 8/12 HC
Raid days/times: Thursday/Sunday, 20.30-23.30 server time
Currently recruiting for our raids: 1-2 healers (offspec welcome too), any dps (all classes/specs welcome)

ABOUT US
Whitestar has been around in one form or another since Wrath of the Lich King and, just like a phoenix, was reborn from the ashes at the end of Mists of Pandaria. Ever since then our focus has been on forming a tight-knit community that encompasses people from all walks of life(style) to tackle every bit of content WoW has to offer. Heroic raiding is our highest goal but we never lose sight of what made us survive this long: a cozy, friendly and enjoyable environment for everyone.

Quality over quantity: We are selective about who we let in because we want to be sure that our future members share our values. A person who’s main focus is high-end PvP or Mythic raid content would probably be happier in a different guild.

WHAT WE OFFER
A close-knit group of friendly personalities to play and chat with on a daily basis
Helpful players who like to help others and team up to take down challenges
Spontaneous and organized events
A democratic leadership ensuring that each voice is heard
A Discord server for all of our games and needs
A healthy interest in every aspect of the game
An understanding that, sometimes, real life just gets in the way and that’s totally fine

For more about Whitestar and how to apply, check out the links below!

LINK
Whitestar Discord server (application form)
discord(dot)gg/j2PzGmb

5 Likes

This guild is a collection of fine people, come join us!

I have been with the guild for many moons. Always fun atmosphere and a good core group. Always looking for more people for a various host of activities

Hi! :slight_smile:

Currently looking for a nice group of people to do PvE content with and came across this forum thread. Just wanted to make sure that I would fit in before I apply.

Are you looking for heroic raiders only? I’ve been on a break from WoW and would love to get into mythic+ and sometimes normal raiding in BfA. Currently I can’t commit to raiding multiple times a week (which makes progression raiding difficult). Would that be a problem? Thanks for information :slight_smile:

1 Like

Heya Gyfran!

Right now we’re looking for people that can run Heroic specifically, because of that I can’t answer your question with certainty (usually we don’t have too big of a problem with that, but I will let our fearless leader make the final judgement, it all depends on what he has in mind right now after all :wink: ).

But I will say that we usually clear Normal and afterwards Heroic in order to get Curve. We’ve got a squad of people running M+ once or twice a week as well. I’m sure Sav will answer you tomorrow, but feel free to head over to our Discord if you have questions (which means we can answer you faster!). :slight_smile:

Linky-link: discord(dot)gg/j2PzGmb

Greetings Gyfran!

Pretty much what Vija said hahaha, we usually clear normal once or twice before focussing on heroic but we do occasionally revisit easier parts. That said, lack of experience has never been grounds to decline folks because tactics are easy to learn. Attitude and fitting in is all the more important because of that.

As for schedules, we raid twice a week for 3 hours and if you can make at least 1 of the days then we’d be fine with that as well. IRL comes for us all and we get that.

If, for some reason, you decide you can’t raid (anymore) this tier then waiting until Ny’alotha hits is a valid tactic too. Everyone starts from scratch each tier as it stands.

Hopefully that answers your questions, don’t be afraid to hit any of us up ingame or on Discord :smiley:

These Whitestar folk are swell dudes and dudettes, I can only recommend raiding with them cough cough

Quick update with our fantastic heroic Queen’s Court kill!

Za’qul nearly toppled over as well and soon only our Curve will be left. Join us for the conclusion of the raid tier and the prep for Ny’alotha!

3 Likes

Join us, we got coockies :slight_smile:

We are usually always short on DPS, rarely healers and tanks, so no need to be shy!

We have a good raiding environment :slight_smile: Join us to get the head of Azshara :smiley:

1 Like

Quick update with last night’s heroic Za’qul kill, managed to down him with 11 people against the obvious design philosophy of making life harder for smaller raid teams coughs at Blizzard

1 Like

After killing Azshara, we are now looking for new recruits for 8.3 and beyond.

I saw one of your guild members in Stormwind yesterday. I think it was a paladin; I forgot the name, but remembered the guild tag. You guys sure know how to pack a punch, but luckly I managed to escape a 2vs1 with just a sliver of health.

Looking forward to seeing more of you in days to come. :slight_smile: :smiley:

1 Like

We hold our own in both PvE and PvP :wink: Glad you got away though, means we can ‘meet’ another day haha!

On that note, with Ny’alotha releasing soon we’re looking to jump right in the day after it releases. Normal at first, to gear up anyone who needs and to get to know the bosses but we’re going for that sweet Curve (and mount) as always!

See you there!

I think I rp’d with you guys yesterday in Cat-

Actually no, no I didn’t :eyes:

Well, we did have a brief RP period , though that was not in Cataclysm!

And I usually hand out some free* candy!

*May cause eternal damnation

To those thinking; “But im to far behind to catch up”…The gear dropping from various places has been great lately :slight_smile: And tbh u can raid without BiS essences.

Updated with our Ny’alotha progress so far. Managed to 9-man the first 3 bosses and got some yummy corrupted gear :wink: