[A] <PvPd> Looking for PvP'ers

PvP’ers will have a place to call home.

The aim is to have a guild centered around player vs player content for those who have no need to raid or spam dungeons, but just want to get stuck in on the PvP that is on offer in BFA.

The guild itself is in its early stages, and as such is in the process of having its’ website built, and its’ bank stocked up.

Although PvP is generally looked toward a little less favorably than PvE is at the moment, PvP remains an active part of the game and as such is now here to give the Horde slayers a place dedicated to their choice of combat.

To join you will need to be level 120, and have some experience of PvP to speak of. This experience can come from recent BFA content, or as early back as you see fit to show.
Do not worry if you’re not a 2.4k rated player, some PvP experience means some… not the best player in the world.
A basic understanding of all PvP instances such as WSG, AB, AV, Arena, and so on is what we are looking for to build a foundation to work with.

As well as looking out for new members who want to kill the horde at every opportunity, I will also be looking out for the exceptional PvP’ers to form the basis of a small officer team within the guild, so that consistent leadership is in place.

Prospective officers will need to be a part of the guild for a time, and will need to be able to justify why they believe they are the right person for the role.

As the website is currently under construction. You will need to contact me in game via my character or via Battle Tag.

Saltie#2187

If you have any general questions about the plans or future of the guild as it grows, please feel free to drop a line on this thread and I will reply when I can.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.