[A] Pyrewood Village <Templars of Steel>

We are a well-established, casual and happy guild of adults and what we all have in common are our values and principles of friendship & trust - but we also love spending time together in WoW. Many of our members tell me they’ve never known a guild with such a sense of camaraderie, fun and friendship like ours (and some of us have been around in WoW for 15 years!)

Like to do some casual raiding?

We are a skilled bunch, and more than capable in a raid – we are proud of our achievements and we’re currently running successful 25 player normal and 10 player hard mode sessions in Ulduar. Our main raid night is Friday (25), and if you’re interested in raiding with us, we’re mainly in need of DPSers.

A large number of our members have been with us for all of TBC (and several even before that, since Vanilla Classic) and we’re really proud of the lovely, drama free, friendly and supportive environment we’ve established. If you’re just looking for a really nice bunch of people to hang out with, we always welcome like-minded folk into our group. Our members are 100% the most important thing to us, and finding people that want to play a part in our lovely community is way more important to us than the class you play or the gear you have.

Whisper any member in game to find out more, and chat with one of our leadership team.

See you in game soon, friends!

1 Like

Feel free to whisper us ingame!

Jessíca
Unreal
Dalsted
Bloopaladin
Talariel

Also bump :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Greetings! At what time do you guys raid and is there any classes you’re missing or in need of? :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hey there!

We are currently in need of mostly dps, we have plenty of heals and tanks :slight_smile:

Our main raid night atm is Ulduar 25, from 20:30 till 23:30 ish.
We have 2x 10 player hardmode groups running atm, but currently down to 1 due to weather/long phase/irl stuff. we run those 2 team wednesday from 20:15 until 22:30 ish and thursday from 20:00 until 21:30 +

Is there anything else you would like to know :slight_smile: ?

Bumpety Bump :slight_smile:

Hello, I play HPal but just leveled a Sham. I am able to play prot but dont have ret gear, I can play spellhance, prefer resto but have just leveled last week, so open to anything. Do you think there might be a spot for me in your guild? I realise I may have to run some 5man stuff before hand but Im looking for some friends to do that with :slight_smile:

Are you folks still looking for players?

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.