[A] [Ravecrest] <Battleragers> 8/12M - recruiting ranged dps

!! RECRUITMENT !!

Currently recruiting range dps to continue mythic progression. Warlock / ele shammy / hunter / mage / shadow priest preferred. Looking for players with current mythic experience to strengthen our roster for clearing nyalotha and pushing into shadowlands.

Greetings from BattleRagers!

We are a 13 year old guild that had been on Emerald Dream for 13 and-a-half years, where we became known as one of the best social guilds while maintaining at least a top 10 position in the raid ranks. However, we have recently transferred our raid team over to Ravencrest with the intention of recruiting more members in an effort to create and maintain a team capable of raiding Mythic.

We are a social guild that also does a bit of raiding. Our Progression Team is one of the highest ranked teams on the server that only raid for 5 hours over two nights a week!

If you are a social person and looking for a fun mature guild full of eternal children, who enjoy hitting the odd boss over the head or get slightly over-excited about achievements and pets, then we may be the guild for you!

If you are interested in raiding with us - we are currently recruiting for our Progression Team. We do also enjoy one night of relaxed raiding in the form of a social heroic run each Friday for our alts and not serious raiding members.

If you are interested in joining us then please check our discord, or contact any officer in game for a chat. Also feel free to add harvey2484#2380 for a chat.

Look forward to meeting you,

Raid Days (Times shown in Game Time)

Wednesday 21.00-23.30 (Progression Team) Friday 21.00 - 23.30 (social / alt relaxed heroic run) Sunday 21.00-23.30 (Progression Team)

2 Likes

Hello there!
Wondering if you are still looking for reinforcement?
If so I would like to tryout for the raid
Also a forum post for more details:

Cheers and stay foxy

hi there,

i was wondering if i could ask a fieuw questions?
U can add me on disc : LadyLill#0307
Or BattleNet: Lilly#2202

hi i was a battlerager for 10 years then left game through illness- i am now back in game and seems i am still in battleragers guild and can find no way to leave guild lol had no help from battlenet etc etc . i love the game and would like to know how do i transfer all my chars over to ravens crest from emerald dream- im not a great player so not after anything just a 63 year old looking for some guild chat and occasional info help lol- other than that i can play good enough to keep up ha ha -look forward to a responce of some form thankyou. my main char is levl 60 hunter pulpyerguts and level 57 druid balance.