[A - Ravencrest] Aged - Recruiting for DF [1-day a week raiding]

What brings you!

Do you find yourself searching over the forums looking for that one place to play wow and fit alongside your working family life, its at this point you realise , life has changed you now work / have a family gaming is not quite so straight forward these days, I know as myself have been searching for the very same thing, and I just could not find it, until now, may I present AGED, please read over our recruitment and our values in the post below, and if you still feel this is it, this is what I’ve been looking for, then please get in touch.

Elu#21957
Alti#2542

Go in Peace!

1 Like

Hello Aluthieus!!

I will perhaps introduce myself first! I am a very casual gamer. I am 43 years old, married, with two children, a busy life…
I am French (and maybe this is going to be the unforgettable mistake that will compromise my recruitment! lol) (so… my English is not perfect but I hope to improve it and make myself understood easily! lol
I’ve read your presentation with a great interest and couldn’t agree more when reading your four core values… I am really interested in joining your ranks if my profile corresponds to your expectations!! I am a nice player who really loves playing with friends. I value human values over keys…
I’m looking forward to hearing from you!

1 Like

Hello Welean

Apologies on the late reply i havent been on the forums in a week, id be happy to have a chat with you abd our gm so we can go over a fief introduction please feel free to add me on bnet and we can organise something :slight_smile:

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.