[A] (Ravencrest) <I Lost Aggro On My Wife> PVX - 2/3 Day Mythic Raiding Guild/Community]

PVE/PVP Guild [I Lost Aggro On My Wife] 6/10 M - is looking for new members. We look for people to fill our Mythic Raid and RBG rosters.

Backstory:

We are a fairly new guild that was created back in BFA (25/07/20). Founders are a close group of friends that were looking for a guild during drought times. We couldn’t find an active guild with people that would actually talk in the guild chat. A guild that would feel like a community where you can talk every day and banter. We love to compete with others while having PVE/PVP events, some old achievement/transmog runs and PVP practice, wargames and duelling tournaments.

We are gamers but also workers and parents. We have members that are online the whole day or like me and my wife only 19.00 - 00.00 server time every day. Even with an incomplete roster, we managed to raid every week. We picked up few pugs and had very good progress where we killed first 4 bosses on mythic fairly quick.

Raiding Goals:

Currently, we have two progression teams, both 10/10H and one is 2/10M. Our raid rosters are pretty good, however, we are looking for a few exceptional players for both teams to push for mythic progression. If you want to be considered for a spot in the raid you need to have some previous experience in raiding. Once you in, contact one of the Raid Leaders for more info.

Currently, we have a few spots for our MYTHIC PROGRESSION.
We need:
Melee DPS - MONK

If you are a dedicated raider that wants to have a nice guild to call home hit up one of our officers to get in. For the mythic team, we only accept people that are READY to raid. We are a big guild with many amazing members. All we ask of you is to show up and bring a good attitude

Raiding times:
Main Team MYTHIC progression team:
Wed & Sun - 20:00 - 23:00 Server Time.

We also do 1-2 Heroic/Normal runs throughout the week.

Social

We have a bunch of people on discord daily. We play for fun, and a laugh but we are also dedicated players. We do transmogs and achievements run weekly.

PVP

RBG’s : Currently, we are doing RBG’s few times during the week. From next week, we aim to form 2 RBG teams. One with people that have previous experience in RBG’s (2k+). Second is aimed to help people improve and get into RBG’s (1.8-2k+).
For our RBG’s we need:
Rogue - ASAP
Boomy with Tank off-spec

For RBG’s (Rogue or Boomy role) we only accept people with at least previous experience of 1.8.

Arenas: We have a few Gladiators and plenty of people 2k+ experienced in the arena. There are plenty of people that want to start doing arenas too, so you shouldn’t struggle to find arena partners with your PVP experience.

PVE

We have plenty of people doing m+. Something for everyone: if you want to find some good players to just do a random key, join/form a team or just help others get their weekly.

WE ARE LOOKING FOR:

Dedicated players that can have banter while pushing themselves to progress in all content. We look for all kinds of people, but we like to joke and tease each other a lot. So we are mostly looking for 18+ members.

We have got people all over Europe, so all English speaking chaps are welcome! All you need is a sense of humour and discord.

If it sounds like your cup of tea, join our discord (ht tps://discord.gg/ AnEyuTpM) and fill quick application form! It’s easy and straightforward. Once you’ve done it, one of our officers will invite you asap and make you a member on discord so you can meet everyone.

Alternatively, if you have any questions, please contact us on discord for more info: Xar#6488, Nikala#3691, Xenn#5120

or on Blizzard: BDF#21161, Nikala#21140

See you in Shadowlands!

EDIT: Recruitment changes.

8 Likes

We want more people, for hardcore Mythic Raid, as for the RBG’s :slight_smile: If you’re not playing out “preferred” class don’t hesitate to talk to us, things change all the time, everyone has a chance! The best guild on Ravencrest! We’re Currently 69 on server, we won the game, you can join in the afterparty :smiley:

3 Likes

The guild is always taking people for social stuff and m+. If you want to join you just have to fill the application form on our discord.

Currently, we have a few spots for our MYTHIC PROGRESSION.
We need:
Heal - Preferably Priest or Shaman
Melee DPS - DK & DH
Range DPS - Hunter

For our RBG’s we need:
Rogue - ASAP
Boomy with Tank off-spec

If you are a dedicated raider that wants to have a nice guild to call home hit up one of our officers to get in. For the mythic team, we only accept people that are READY to raid. We are a big guild with many amazing members. All we ask of you is to show up and bring a good attitude :wink:

For RBG’s (Rogue or Boomy role) we only accept people with at least previous experience of 1.8.

3 Likes

Recruitment Open again -

At the moment of writings this we are 6/10M and as we progress we lost both of our monks due to IRL stuff :rofl:

We need:
MONK for our main MYTHIC team
ROGUE for RBG main team

You can join the guild as a Social but please do not apply for one of these roles if you do not have relevant experience.

Thanks!

See you in game!

If you think you have what it takes to progress on the last three bosses in MYTHIC Castle Nathria please send me a PM on disc: Xenn#5120.

To make sure we are prepared for the rest of the bosses we are looking for:

Resto Shaman
Disc/Holy Priest
A couple of extraordinary DPS

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.