[A] [Ravencrest] LF guild or community

Dear guilds and communities,

Shengon (Holy paladin) and myself (Mordanis - Havoc demon hunter) are looking for a community or a guild that raids 1-2 evenings a week.
We would preferably focus on mythic content but clearing heroic efficiently is something we can settle for as well. I say efficiently since that would give us time to enjoy other content WoW has to offer.

The guilds we have been in recently have been going inactive and we are having a hard time finding a fun and skilled group of people to raid with. Which means we are basically pugging this expansion.
And since we believe an MMO is most enjoyable when playing in a guild or community, pugging is not really what we are looking for.
Another thing we are looking for in an MMO is the sense of progression, which we believe is also best achieved when progressing together towards a common goal.

We have both been raiding since Vanilla and are the type of raiders that understand boss fights pretty quickly.
We do what is necessary to play our class the best we can and always come prepared to raids. Which means we read up on tactics and bring the necessary consumables.

I wrote earlier we can raid 1-2 days a week. We would prefer raiding once a week but can occasionally raid twice as well. We just can’t promise and guarantee we can do so every week.

The days we can’t raid are:

• Monday
  • Friday

What we are not willing to do anymore is a server transfer. Obviously that is not an issue for a guild on Ravencrest or a community.

If you want to have a chat feel free to contact me on battlenet Magicos#21806

Cheers,

Mordanis

Elements Of The Phoenix is a newly formed, casual raiding guild.
We are currently looking for regular raiders to join us and go for Ahead of the Curve. We are a guild of friendly and awesome players with a wide range of personalities and languages. We are on mythic+ and pushing keys also