[A] RBG Team LFM -For The Alliance!

We fight every week 3-5 times through weekends (Fri-Sat-Sun) but then also play Thursdays and Mondays often!
A typical night of RBG consists of 4 hours of battles, lots of laughs INBETWEEN games and focus throughout. ALL players must be able to commit 2 hours per event as a minimum. Staying for 2-3 games every time is unacceptable.

If you’ve got no experience in RBG or Arenas it does not matter in the slightest.
You must have the desire to become a part of our team and in doing so know which class suits you best before you join!
We are passionate ALLIANCE players, so if you’re maining horde don’t even bother responding or adding my battletag.

We all use ingame voice chat and it would be favourable to own a microphone. You MUST be able to at least listen. Our goal is simple: Enjoy the game with one another and push the rating as high as we can. It is 100% a positive experience because players who are argumentative or invasive are not tolerated.

In my team players are given the opportunity to play the spec they desire. We will not always have the best composition so if you want a clean cut victory every game with a pre-planned kill setup this is NOT the team for you. IRL>WoW is how we do it, and as a result people often can’t attend all of the events within a week.

Please do not hesitate to get in contact:
You can reply to this post here is an example: “Hello - Mainspec- Offspec -Item Level- RBG Current Rating - 2v2+3v3 Current Rating - Able to attend Fri+Sat+Sun - BATTLETAG: Greatestplayer#2351”

Or alternatively add my battletag: thomusus#21986

Have a good one, see you in the battle against the SAVAGE hordes!
FOR THE ALLIANCE!

1 Like

For Khaz Modan! :smiley:

1 Like